Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, these are pretty awesome.

I noticed, though, that the Markov one is missing his stats (Not that I'm using it) but figured I'd let you guys know in case you didn't realize it already.

Have a great day and thanks!

You can actually see the thread for those in my signature. It was noted there that there is a glitch where the leading scorer doesn't show up correctly. Graeme is going to attempt to correct it when he has the opportunity.

You're welcome! :)

I'm in the middle of moving and haven't had time to do anything, just on for a break. I'll still try "if" I get the chance to do the last two, but if someone else is willing to do them sooner, feel free.

Hey, I posted this in the favors board below, but I wasn't sure if anyone was reading that, so I figured I'd post this request here too, If anyone could do this, I'd be really grateful. Thanks guys.

"The pic I want made into a sig is on the Josh Gorges board, where he is fighting Donovan, and he's falling to the ice. If someone could take that, and styleize it, edit it so you mainly see Jorges punching, and put something cool on the front like "Montreal, Come and get some" or something like that, that'd be really cool".

Thanks again.

Hey, I posted this in the favors board below, but I wasn't sure if anyone was reading that, so I figured I'd post this request here too, If anyone could do this, I'd be really grateful. Thanks guys.

"The pic I want made into a sig is on the Josh Gorges board, where he is fighting Donovan, and he's falling to the ice. If someone could take that, and styleize it, edit it so you mainly see Jorges punching, and put something cool on the front like "Montreal, Come and get some" or something like that, that'd be really cool".

Thanks again.

something like this?

sig

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...