The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

Sorry for the double post.

I have finish my first photoshop signature.

87059095.png

It's a little simple, but I expect that for a first. :)

This looks like it might be a helpful tutorial for you. http://senthrax.deviantart.com/art/Full-Si...torial-55042010

That should give you some general ideas that you can use across the board. PS tutorials are more plentiful and it will be easier for you to find a variety of styles to try. Google "Photoshop sig tutorial" and look around until you find one you like.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a little simple, but I expect that for a first. :)

This looks like it might be a helpful tutorial for you. http://senthrax.deviantart.com/art/Full-Si...torial-55042010

That should give you some general ideas that you can use across the board. PS tutorials are more plentiful and it will be easier for you to find a variety of styles to try. Google "Photoshop sig tutorial" and look around until you find one you like.

Don't hate on Lucic. My enemies enemy is my friend. Lucic hates Komisarek and I hate Komisarek. So its all good :P

Don't hate on Lucic. My enemies enemy is my friend. Lucic hates Komisarek and I hate Komisarek. So its all good :P

I think you quoted the wrong post. I didn't say anything about Lucic. :P

Avec photoshop les brushs sont pas terribles essaie plutôt des 'c4d'. Écris ça sur google et ensuite colle-le sur ton image et joue avec avec ... Genre Screen, overlay, etc... :)

I think you suggested custom brushes and c4d's?

While that can help you create different results more easily, I personally use very little, if any, of either. I would recommend learning how to use and manipulate the regular brushes and filters. If there is a result you desire that you can't achieve with those, only then would I look elsewhere.

I think you quoted the wrong post. I didn't say anything about Lucic. :P

I think you suggested custom brushes and c4d's?

While that can help you create different results more easily, I personally use very little, if any, of either. I would recommend learning how to use and manipulate the regular brushes and filters. If there is a result you desire that you can't achieve with those, only then would I look elsewhere.

haha ye it was meant for the one above you :P Sorry!

I know it's not a habs signature. I try a tutorial and that's it.

The result:

84793855.jpg

Keep trying tutorials that are meant to produce different results and eventually you will be able to combine elements from them all. If you want to try some non-sports sigs, take a look through "planet-renders" (google search). You have to sign up to gain access to them, but there is a large variety of resources available.

hey Riccohet, are you going to be making new stats sigs like last years?

I've already spoken with Graeme and we are going to be continuing the project this season. I've already made some preliminary designs and am continuing to decide on a composition while keeping an eye on the roster and images as they become available, as I would like to get pictures of all the new comers in proper attire.

They should be made available around the beginning of the season, but depending on the code and image availability, we might have to wait until a game has been played to ensure everything will function properly.

I have done one signature with 2 or 3 tutorial.

Very nice. :)

Happy to see you're sticking with it, and improving!

As for a Cammalleri sig, I made one that nobody has claimed, so feel free to use this ...

If you want someone else to make one instead, try the gallery page on the official Canadiens site. It has a few of Cam in red, the one used here is probably the best to work with, but there are some okay ones without a helmet.

EDIT : Sorry, that one seems to have disappeared. I'll re-upload and post again.

cammallerisigcopy.png

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4219/ca...lerisigcopy.png

(Don't forget to save it or upload it to your photobucket to make sure it doesn't disappear on you.)