The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

I NEED HELP WITH THIS!! i have no clue how to make these signatures :unsure: (the pictures at the end of your messages) and i was wondering if anyone would be willing to make me one. i know its playoff time so it doesnt matter if you take your time.

my fav players are cammy, gorges & pricey..if that helps.

thanks in advance :)

I could, if you'd like :)

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MY SIGS!!!! thank you CLUES!! Cammelleri!
No problem :)

really? i would love that! thaanks soooooooo much! :D

:)if there's a certain photo you'd like me to use or anything else specific you'd like (any text, certain font ect) just let me know :)

But clues does :lol: ............................................sorry,couldn't resist. :D

:lol::lol:

No problem :)

:)if there's a certain photo you'd like me to use or anything else specific you'd like (any text, certain font ect) just let me know :)

:lol::lol:

naah, i dont really have a certain picture..just use a nice one please :P and as for text, i cant really think of anything now so i'll let it be up to you cause i trust you for this so i dont want to start being picky or anything with what i want :P as long as its nice, i'll be fine with whatever.. not sure if this helps but my fav players are cammy, gorges and pricey :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, I saw some smashing signatures around already !! Nice work.

Well, because I'm not really good at stuff like this myself I wanted to ask if someone would be kind enough to make me one?

It will be much appreciated and, of course, including the deserved credits for the maker.

Now, I was thinking of a sig with Markov, maybe Lapierre. And since I really have no idea how and with wich pictures, I'll let the maker do his/her thing.

Thanks in advance and if you need more info or anything, let me know.

Martin.

Wow, I saw some smashing signatures around already !! Nice work.

Well, because I'm not really good at stuff like this myself I wanted to ask if someone would be kind enough to make me one?

It will be much appreciated and, of course, including the deserved credits for the maker.

Now, I was thinking of a sig with Markov, maybe Lapierre. And since I really have no idea how and with wich pictures, I'll let the maker do his/her thing.

Thanks in advance and if you need more info or anything, let me know.

Martin.

new unifinished plecky signature, wallpaper for it is almost done; it's gonna rock :lol:

i could make a sig for you this weekend

Yup yup.. I just made a new one and actually, I think it's the coolest one I've ever made... the letters in his face are my copyright and the little thing written under his name is "2006 World Junior Gold Medallist"...

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9104/duh1fg.jpg

wowza, it's the first time i saw this sig even though i've been through these posts a few times. this one is amazing, really good work you did for a guy like Luc! keep it up!

Two signatures, the Luongo one is from a while ago. They are up for grabs along with the other one I posted, comments are welcome.

Luongocopy-1.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/MDA...uongocopy-1.jpg

AndreiMarkov.png

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/MDA...ndreiMarkov.png

Very nice work... Keep it up, or, until your trial runs out. :P

Great sigs Razor!

If you're up to it, I'd love a Mats Naslund sig (Habs Jersey, not Sweden preferably). I'd do it, but I don't have "Paint Shop Pro" or "Photoshop" anymore.

I didn't do these, I got them from earlier post. They were created by sergeiknumber1fan my post was to thank them for it.

I have no idea how to do them, sorry, I am new to computers, if you can believe that now-a-days lol It is basicly a poker and hockey engine for me!