The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, this is not in reply to you canadiens2112 but to anyone that cares to answer, which colour looks better: the dark blue or white? And yes, I do realize this may seem trivial but I'm curious because I can't choose between the two.. :mellow:

w9iiwm.jpgo5vmee.jpg

Actually there may be a difference Pouliot is more of a mystery than Cammalleri.

Sorry, this is not in reply to you canadiens2112 but to anyone that cares to answer, which colour looks better: the dark blue or white? And yes, I do realize this may seem trivial but I'm curious because I can't choose between the two.. :mellow:

w9iiwm.jpgo5vmee.jpg

The white looks better for the writing, just my opinion.

Joonas_Nattinen_2.jpg

would this be a good photo to use?

there aren't many of him in a Habs uniform, unless you're looking for something else? :)

I thought at first that looks like Joonas Nattinen, I'll try and find one if you can give me a couple of hours I'm just sitting down to dinner Thanx S.Bah

I thought at first that looks like Joonas Nattinen, I'll try and find one if you can give me a couple of hours I'm just sitting down to dinner Thanx S.Bah

also, you're right. that is Joonas Nattinen. Sorry about that.

Google lied to me.

Anything good??? :lol:

Jambalaya and homemade apple strudel with whipped cream, all really good.

I'll start working on it now, but I'm not sure if it will be finished tonight.

Tomorrow is more probable

Take your time I'm in no hurry, just glad you're able to do this for me Thanx again S.Bah