The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great, I just need to figure out how to put the sig on my board.Thanx for the artwork S.Bah
You're welcome, S.Bah :)

great job on his sig Clues.
thanks!

Hey, I asked before but if anyone can make either Price Cammalleri or maybe a jonas nattinen, ryan white, or leblanc id love it, if tis ok
I'm willing :)

Is there anything specific that you would like? (photo, writing, fonts, ect.)

Ya need to send us $$$$$$............................................................ :lol: ,kiddingggggggggg.
:lol: :lol:

I can't wait to unveil a new signature and avatar for this season :D

Me too!

Look at you go... The Habs forum isn't just for talking hockey with fellow Hab fans, it also helped with your computer skills. :P

To think, you were lost when you first got here, now you're helping other members.

Way to go Captain FH#10! ;)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....wait a sec...oh crap...that was me too.

Quick question, I got some sigs Messaged to me, how do I put one up?

First, right click on the signature you'd like to use and select 'Copy Image Location' which will copy the link to the signature.

Then click 'My Controls' on the top right corner of your screen and when you're there select 'Edit signature' on the left side of your screen.

Now right click the text space and click 'paste', the link that leads to your signature should be there now, so wrap it with tags so it looks like this

[img=http://YourSignaturesLinkHere.com]

Now click update signature and it should work.

First, right click on the signature you'd like to use and select 'Copy Image Location' which will copy the link to the signature.

Then click 'My Controls' on the top right corner of your screen and when you're there select 'Edit signature' on the left side of your screen.

Now right click the text space and click 'paste', the link that leads to your signature should be there now, so wrap it with tags so it looks like this

[img=http://YourSignaturesLinkHere.com]

Now click update signature and it should work.

OK....I have one question....does not the pic or sig in this case need to be posted on an image posting site??? ...Photobucket for example.

I'm only asking because this is what I was informed needed to be done 1st.....just curious to know,tks.

OK....I have one question....does not the pic or sig in this case need to be posted on an image posting site??? ...Photobucket for example.

I'm only asking because this is what I was informed needed to be done 1st.....just curious to know,tks.

If someone has already put the signature on Photobucket, it's not necessary to put it on Photobucket again. You can just right click on the sig, select 'Copy Image Location' and use that link to the signature. It's the same thing as going to the Photobucket site and copying the link they give you on their site to the picture you want.

But if you've made your own signature on your computer, you need to put it on Photobucket (or any image site) to use it online.

If someone has already put the signature on Photobucket, it's not necessary to put it on Photobucket again. You can just right click on the sig, select 'Copy Image Location' and use that link to the signature. It's the same thing as going to the Photobucket site and copying the link they give you on their site to the picture you want.

But if you've made your own signature on your computer, you need to put it on Photobucket (or any image site) to use it online.

Just what I thought,tks. :D