• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry for taking such a long time.

24grvqd.jpg

72tanc.jpg

2lnjpc1.jpg

I hope that one of these will do. :)

hey Clues these signatures are really, really good, you're very talented. I don't know if you've noticed but I don't have a signature!

:(. By the way if there is anything you ever need done, just let me know!!!!:D

Not a problem, it was worth the wait! Love them all. Thanks Clues, you rock!

You're very welcome. I'm glad that you like them. Thanks for your patience. :)

hey Clues these signatures are really, really good, you're very talented. I don't know if you've noticed but I don't have a signature!

:(. By the way if there is anything you ever need done, just let me know!!!!:D

Would you like me to make you a signature? :P

You're very welcome. I'm glad that you like them. Thanks for your patience. :)

Would you like me to make you a signature? :P

haha was I that obvious.... I would love it if you could do a sig for me, i'll leave all content entirely up to you, but please only if you have time and it's not too much hassle for you.....THANK YOU.:)

haha was I that obvious.... I would love it if you could do a sig for me, i'll leave all content entirely up to you, but please only if you have time and it's not too much hassle for you.....THANK YOU.:)

Is there any particular picture or player that you would like? :)

Is there any particular picture or player that you would like? :)

No particular preference (I've not seen enough games to form a favourite), but anyone with a good work ethic and a real love for the Canadiens will do for me. I hope that narrows it down a bit, but really i'd be happy with anything, thanks. :)

No particular preference (I've not seen enough games to form a favourite), but anyone with a good work ethic and a real love for the Canadiens will do for me. I hope that narrows it down a bit, but really i'd be happy with anything, thanks. :)

Just a thought clues but maybe you could incorporate something to do with the Bell centre, a picture of the auditorium and a player would be really smart.:)

Never knew this tread existed. But I don't need to use it, my brother will just make me a new one, he's the one that made my current one. He said yesterday that he will make a better one with Subban and Price and maybe some other people. He said he will add a lot of detaaaaaails and effects.

Never knew this tread existed. But I don't need to use it, my brother will just make me a new one, he's the one that made my current one. He said yesterday that he will make a better one with Subban and Price and maybe some other people. He said he will add a lot of detaaaaaails and effects.

Lucky you, sounds awesome!

For the rest of us who don't have the skills or a brother... We have Clues!

Btw BHF, make sure it fits within forum regulations. Don't want your brother to go through all that work only to have us tell you it's too big. The exact dimensions allowed can be found in our COC (code of conduct). ;)

Lucky you, sounds awesome!

For the rest of us who don't have the skills or a brother... We have Clues!

Btw BHF, make sure it fits within forum regulations. Don't want your brother to go through all that work only to have us tell you it's too big. The exact dimensions allowed can be found in our COC (code of conduct). ;)

Thanks for telling me, I'll tell him when he starts. Ya Clues sure seems really good at making sigs. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Can someone explain to me how to put signatures after your post and design me one with our current stars: Pacman, P.K, Price, Gorges and then our future: Galchenyuk, Tinordi, Beaulieu and Gallagher below.

You might ask this in the Questions Comments and Concerns thread. There is more traffic there, and more knowledgeable members can help you out.

Thoughts on my current signature?

VERY COOLLLLLLLLLLLL B) nice work 911 ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...