http://kimmyok.homestead.com/files/koivu-h...-higginssig.gif

does anyone have a spare huet sig that i could use?[/quote:a0e9095f5b]

http://kimmyok.homestead.com/files/hUETSIG.gif

:D

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please make me a Sergei and Andrei Kostitsyn sig with the words "Belarusian Brothers" falshing. Can you make the words flash at different times, like the word "Belarusian" flashing and then "Brother" flashing right after it. Thanks in advance :D

Guest Newfie_Gurrl29
Can someone please make me a Sergei and Andrei Kostitsyn sig with the words "Belarusian Brothers" falshing. Can you make the words flash at different times, like the word "Belarusian" flashing and then "Brother" flashing right after it. Thanks in advance :D[/quote:8c924cf043]

:wink:

Kostitsynasig.gif

Can someone please make me a Sergei and Andrei Kostitsyn sig with the words "Belarusian Brothers" falshing. Can you make the words flash at different times, like the word "Belarusian" flashing and then "Brother" flashing right after it. Thanks in advance :D[/quote:e37bbf86eb]

Kostitsynasig.gif[/quote:e37bbf86eb]

It's awesome! Thanks :D

Guest clarke19

Hey Everyone,

Could Someone make me a Huet- Aebi Sig that has words above them saying Cristowall and Aebi and they flash at different times. That would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

PS: If anyone has a Kovalev avatar i could use it would also be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Guest clarke19

Hey Everyone,

Could Someone make me a Huet- Aebi Sig that has words above them saying Cristowall and Aebi and they flash at different times. That would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

PS: If anyone has a Kovalev avatar i could use it would also be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Can someone please make me a Sergei and Andrei Kostitsyn sig with the words "Belarusian Brothers" falshing. Can you make the words flash at different times, like the word "Belarusian" flashing and then "Brother" flashing right after it. Thanks in advance :D[/quote:42122caf27]

Kostitsynasig.gif[/quote:42122caf27]

god... you know I love it!

Guest diehardhabfan
My newest sig could fit in as Canadiens artwork and Leaf Abuse, bahaha[/quote:755b7e51bd]

hahaha...im now terrified of drugs. :D