The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering, how do you guys put flashing words in your sigs? Is there a special program you have to buy, or can you download it on your computer for free? Yeah, I'm thinking of getting Adobe Photoshop CS2, can you do it with that?

I was just wondering, how do you guys put flashing words in your sigs? Is there a special program you have to buy, or can you download it on your computer for free?[/quote:144f1ed2d0]

ImageReady! Comes with photoshop :wink:[/quote:144f1ed2d0]

Thanks, but if I download the 30 day free trial, would it also come with it?

Guest diehardhabfan
I was just wondering, how do you guys put flashing words in your sigs? Is there a special program you have to buy, or can you download it on your computer for free?[/quote:1a097e7f75]

ImageReady! Comes with photoshop :wink:[/quote:1a097e7f75]

Thanks, but if I download the 30 day free trial, would it also come with it?[/quote:1a097e7f75]

YEP

I was just wondering, how do you guys put flashing words in your sigs? Is there a special program you have to buy, or can you download it on your computer for free?[/quote:b2cae86ae2]

ImageReady! Comes with photoshop :wink:[/quote:b2cae86ae2]

Thanks, but if I download the 30 day free trial, would it also come with it?[/quote:b2cae86ae2]

YEP[/quote:b2cae86ae2]

Guest diehardhabfan
I was just wondering, how do you guys put flashing words in your sigs? Is there a special program you have to buy, or can you download it on your computer for free?[/quote:d070620c47]

ImageReady! Comes with photoshop :wink:[/quote:d070620c47]

Thanks, but if I download the 30 day free trial, would it also come with it?[/quote:d070620c47]

YEP[/quote:d070620c47]

no problem

Guest CanadianMike

some of you are really talented when it comes to sigs/banners.

If anyone has a HIGGINS-MARKOV-SOURAY one...or if anyone is bored and feel like making me a new one...I'd be a happy man. 8)

I had a question....If we have an avatar (bigger then the one we use here, will the site automatically resize it for us?

Guest CanadianMike
Guest CanadianMike
heh ive actually been working on a higgins sig, no1 has to use it but i was planning on posting it here anyways :D

higginsxx6.jpg[/quote:7f189bcbc5]

If nobody uses that Higgins one...I'd like to use it for awhile it if you don't mind. :wink:

Guest habsFREAK27

I had a question....If we have an avatar (bigger then the one we use here, will the site automatically resize it for us?[/quote:b34d47ff6e]

no, but I wont mind resizing your X image if you want.

Great artworks everyone! (ava woottt! <3) and especially kimmy, you're improving very well!

As for me I made a new layout, if you want to see it click on my sig =)