Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cup crazy88

nah go for it! I was just doing it for ppl to check out, im relatively new to the photoshop stuff, happy u like it and feel free to use it! :D

hey nice work everyone...i was wondering if one of you could do me a sig of my favourite buddy in my motocross race (#22 Chad Reed)....i would try to do it myself but i'm on tour or if not i have some races to attent...anyways just PM me if you could make one for me and i sould be able to send you pics of him...thx in advance!!!

Come and suport our canadian racer at the canadian motocross race this weekend included me!!!

Guest Nikedine
hey nice work everyone...i was wondering if one of you could do me a sig of my favourite buddy in my motocross race (#22 Chad Reed)....i would try to do it myself but i'm on tour or if not i have some races to attent...anyways just PM me if you could make one for me and i sould be able to send you pics of him...thx in advance!!!

Come and suport our canadian racer at the canadian motocross race this weekend included me!!![/quote:8c6921bd54]

You should post that on the artwork thread at the Beyond Hockey forum. :wink:

Come and suport our canadian racer at the canadian motocross race this weekend included me!!![/quote:5176e8d5d9]

You should post that on the artwork thread at the Beyond Hockey forum. :wink:[/quote:5176e8d5d9]

i knoe i did it after thx anyway...

Come and suport our canadian racer at the canadian motocross race this weekend included me!!![/quote:88af7d8e59]

come on can someone pm i've post this on beyond hockey and no one anwsers....so i've post it here hoping that someone would anwser

Come and suport our canadian racer at the canadian motocross race this weekend included me!!![/quote:5d12872e0f]

Done! Cool sport btw :D

CRsig.gif

Guest leafsreallysuck

Come and suport our canadian racer at the canadian motocross race this weekend included me!!![/quote:2c48e41edc]

Done! Cool sport btw :D

CRsig.gif[/quote:2c48e41edc]

Nice work Kimmy :D

Guest HabsFanInPitt27
my latest, been wanting to do a Markov sig for a while so here it is!

markovforummb4.jpg[/quote:ccfeb5056f]

Whoa that's one awesome looking sig.

Great work cup crazy.