Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest habsFREAK27

Maybe I will :wink: :wink:

Thanks everyone.

Mad those sigs look great for a n00b! Mine didnt look anything like that when I first started[/quote:977d03290d]

Lol lisa I saw your portfolio already why don't you use that one?

Guest cup crazy88
I see a lot of people here adopted my russian flag background :wink: looks very good for your 1st on ps![/quote:1dcde58108]

what background? :roll:

heh i must admit tho it does look great :D

Guest habsFREAK27
I see a lot of people here adopted my russian flag background :wink: looks very good for your 1st on ps![/quote:7fc4bc4a16]

what background? :roll:

heh i must admit tho it does look great :D[/quote:7fc4bc4a16]

But it's cool to see that! russian pride!! We all should've adopt that style before for huet and :D , god the habs are so bleu blanc rouge!! :wink:

Guest habsFREAK27

looks good! quality of the 2nd pic makes the sig poor though...warning: sorry guys I really say what I think and don't always put positive comments...but isn't that good to improve? Even I can live with bad comments of my own artworks =D

looks good! quality of the 2nd pic makes the sig poor though...warning: sorry guys I really say what I think and don't always put positive comments...but isn't that good to improve? Even I can live with bad comments of my own artworks =D[/quote:44e1b9cc02]

It's true, I made a mistake on the face. i don't mind criticism..like I said, much appreciated.

Thanks for being honest. :D