Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Musketball
That's very cool!

Before you get warned by the mods, your sig is way too large, 450x150 is the max here, and 50k file size. It's nice though.

Guest hip_hip_huet

Hey futon - I'm not sure I'm too crazy about the blue postage stamp, it's a little too busy, but i LOVE the way it looks in your sig. It's amazing - I like the concept of the province behind the player, maybe you can do countries behind players like koivu, samsonov etc. It looks fantastic.

Hey futon - I'm not sure I'm too crazy about the blue postage stamp, it's a little too busy, but i LOVE the way it looks in your sig. It's amazing - I like the concept of the province behind the player, maybe you can do countries behind players like koivu, samsonov etc. It looks fantastic.

I think you're right, less is more. That is an actual NFLD stamp from back when NFLD was it's own place, I just put the island over it, changed the numbers and such.

As for province behind players, that's cool, but I find some countries and provinces work better due to a distinctive look. NFLD, Texas, Italy, Australia, Africa, all very distinctive shapes.

I'll keep messing around tho, it's fun and a great way to learn photoshop. :D Your guys designs here are good inspiration as well. :D