Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HabsFanInPitt27
Hey HabsFanInPitt27, I was wondering if I could use one of your sigs? Or if you want, you could make me a really cool Kovy Sig. Let me know please.

Sure I'll make you one and give you links to my other ones so then you can choose.

We're noticing that some are pushing the limit on signature size. We ask that all signature images be no more than 450 (wide) x 150 (high) pixels and 50 kb.

Great work everyone!

Guest Musketball
We're noticing that some are pushing the limit on signature size. We ask that all signature images be no more than 450 (wide) x 150 (high) pixels and 50 kb.

Great work everyone!

I just noticed mine was 500 wide. Guess I have egg on my face, should practice what I preach :D

Guest clarke19
That thing is like 600$ =O

I use Paint Shop Pro 7 and Paint Shop Pro 9

Did you make thar sig with Paintshop? i have Paintshop Pro 9 already, could you teach me how to use it?

Guest LesCanadiensxo
New sig in sig space.  Thanks to kimmy_ok for the tutorials. :D

Wow. Utterly AMAZING!

I love it <3

Can you give me the link to the tutorials?

Guest Twenty Two
Did you make thar sig with Paintshop? i have Paintshop Pro 9 already, could you teach me how to use it?

I made my signature with Paint Shop Pro 7.. I just recently got PSP9 so I'm still sorta getting used to it.. it's like PSP7 with more features.. so it's wonderful I'm just so used to how to do everything on 7 that I always end up doing stuff on that one but I'm actually doing more and more on 9, which is good.

And of course I'd be more than willing to help, it takes a while to get used to that program because there's so much stuff you can do, but you gotta remember, you can't rely on just the program because you need creativity :D that's what's most important, but I can help teach a few little tricks here and there that come in handy and make graphics look professional! You can PM when you get the chance.