The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job sun1...i like the one without video! It's quite simple but I really like it

As for the video...try to blend it to the sig so it looks connected lol  :D

Yeah, I blended it the video by making it all red, but saved another file without the blending over it. I tried undoing it, but I couldn't :D It took me a while to do so I was too lazy to do it again. I'm not very good at blending though. I think it's because my gifs aren't the best quality. Where do you get your gifs? :confused:

Yeah i have hardtime to blend it to the sig too haha

I've seen really nice blending in this other forum but I didn't have time to try it yet

hmmm...what do you mean by gif sun1? the video?

Yeah I mean the video. Do you make them yourself or ask someone? I've seen some amzing video sigs on other forums to. I wish I knew how to blend though.

That's great. Komisarek is definately going to have a great year this season :D

I fixed my Komi sig because his name was spelled wrong :oops: Also tried blending the video in more. I was also able to bring the sig down to about 79 kb. but lost a little quality. Here it is:

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6274/ko...squalitykq2.gif

What do you guys think?

Guest Musketball
I fixed my Komi sig because his name was spelled wrong :oops: Also tried blending the video in more. I was also able to bring the sig down to about 79 kb. but lost a little quality. Here it is:

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6274/ko...squalitykq2.gif

What do you guys think?

The problem with video sigs is that they are all too large. 50k limit pretty much eliminates videos in sigs.

Guest clarke19

Thanks guys, I am currently working on another Sig, can't wait to unveal it, I am trying to expeiriment with Contrast,Brightness, so on so I would say i should have it done in about 2-3 days

Guest CanadianMike

I was ready to make a new sig, but my computer got a virus & I lost my paint shop pro. If anyone has an extra Higgins sig I can use...please let me know (I will save it to my own photobucket),

Guest Alex-Habsfan23
I was ready to make a new sig, but my computer got a virus & I lost my paint shop pro.  If anyone has an extra Higgins sig I can use...please let me know (I will save it to my own photobucket),

Here's a Higgins sig I just made (I PM'd you about a sig).

http://img433.imageshack.us/img433/1815/hi...ginssig2vp4.jpg

Use it if you want.