Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Just Jen
Thanks..i will use it for my desktop at work...hope you don't mind :D

That's awesome thanks=). I'm going to download some brushes and stuff for PSP so I can make them a lot better. First I have to get used to making them.

Guest Zednik-is-King_20

Just made this one now, bit better that the last one, i still got a ways to go though. :|

Any advice for a beginner? Just keep fooling around with it i guess eh? :D

Guest clarke19

Also, I am open for any requests, anything at all, just lay it on me, ................................................i'm so BORED ahahaha. seriously request if you want a sig made

OMG Mods need to turn on "Edit posts at any time".

No, we actually don't, for the simple reason of problems that it has caused in the past with trouble makers. :D

They would make their initial offending post, someone would quote it, and they'd change their first post, claiming someone was framing them.

Don't worry if you have new work to post and have to "double-post" to put it in the thread. We aren't a forum that judges on post-count, so its not a big issue.

Guest LesCanadiensxo
I think it's useless posting artwork here because all you'll et is "i like it its so cool" even if it's ugly... Anyway, what program are you using, alex? I think you should put more time and effort into your sigs, and it'd be much better.

Mhhmm kinda harsh?

I think it's useless posting artwork here because all you'll et is "i like it its so cool" even if it's ugly... Anyway, what program are you using, alex? I think you should put more time and effort into your sigs, and it'd be much better.

I actually happen to think that Alex's work is great. I like the texture in his signature. Goes to show that to each his/her preferences so if someone doesn't like one's style, they can be tactful and simply not comment about it. :D