The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually happen to think that Alex's work is great. I like the texture in his signature. Goes to show that to each his/her preferences so if someone doesn't like one's style, they can be tactful and simply not comment about it. :D

Oh, come on. He started a few days ago. I didn't say I didn't like it. I gave him an advice. I don't think you get a style in like 3 days :|

Guest clarke19

Hey man, get off it, we post our stuff here because we enjoy making it and getting comments from other people, if you don't like this thread maybe you shouldn't read it, if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

Hey man, get off it, we post our stuff here because we enjoy making it and getting comments from other people, if you don't like this thread maybe you shouldn't read it, if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

I'm giving advices, you know, I already showed him a tutorial site, I advised to spend more time on his sigs. And sometimes a negative comment is good; a little kick in the *** to make him work harder to get good comments. I know that because it happened to me too.

Guest clarke19
I'm giving advices, you know, I already showed him a tutorial site, I advised to spend more time on his sigs. And sometimes a negative comment is good; a little kick in the *** to make him work harder to get good comments. I know that because it happened to me too.

Well it's ok to do that without all the talk of how this Thread is useless

Guest Alex-Habsfan23

eleven_rocks, maybe I didn't listen to your advice because I'm comfortable with what I'm doing right now? Kimmy and sun1 also gave me tutorial sites as well, I've been looking at those

Let's get back on topic and if we don't like it, let's be respectful enough not to comment. If one must give an advice, let's just be tactful about it. How do we do that? By pointing out the positive in the word, followed by a constructive advice, not a "spend more time" or "put some effort" type comment.