Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cup crazy88

Well i have this idea if anyone wants to use it, have had it for a while but havent found time to make good use of it so i thought I would donate it to whoever likes it...

sig with: Kovalev, Komisarek and Koivu

for txt in the sig right "Special K's"

you can find a font where the K kinds looks like the breakfast cereal (like the K for kovalev in my sig right now)

Iunno, have been 2 lazy to get around to do it so if people are looking for a cool concept go for it:P

Guest cup crazy88
It's a really nice idea...you should try it cupcrazy!

heh thanks, iunno ive had it for a bit but been rather busy with school recently and bunch of other stuff, I sitll mighr try it later down the road, but for now sum1 else can go for it if they wanna..

Guest Alex-Habsfan23

Got a challenge for someone!

I want a sig with Ryder, Koivu, and Higgins (in that order), with Ryder and Higgins in red and Koivu in white. I'd like the background to be like a Habs' home jersey with "Intercontinental First Line" and 07 as the number!

Also, use some lighting effects!

Think anyone can do it?

Guest ribz&ryder_connexion

Hey artists got a challenging one for you:

Make me a sig with the follwing 5 players: Koivu, Ryder, Higgins, Markov, Kovalev. As for the slogan, "MtL's Finest." Feel free to go all out!

CHEERS! :wink:

Guest Alex-Habsfan23

Meg made me an awesome sig from my request! :D

Anyone else wanna try?

Remember, it's...

Got a challenge for someone!

I want a sig with Ryder, Koivu, and Higgins (in that order), with Ryder and Higgins in red and Koivu in white. I'd like the background to be like a Habs' home jersey with "Intercontinental First Line" and 07 as the number!

Also, use some lighting effects!

Guest hatethoseleafs

You guys are all computer geniuses in here. The artwork is just amazing. I definitely have a challenge for one of you talented pros. I've been posting for over a year now and have thought long and hard about an appropriate signature for my name. The one that keeps popping up in my head is the Kovalev decapitation of Tucker. My question is this......is it possible to have that photo modified in such a way as to have Tuckers head bounce back and forth like one of those bobble head figures or have his head actually tumble off his shoulders? I know i'm a sick person.:twisted:

You guys are all computer geniuses in here. The artwork is just amazing. I definitely have a challenge for one of you talented pros. I've been posting for over a year now and have thought long and hard about an appropriate signature for my name. The one that keeps popping up in my head is the Kovalev decapitation of Tucker. My question is this......is it possible to have that photo modified in such a way as to have Tuckers head bounce back and forth like one of those bobble head figures or have his head actually tumble off his shoulders? I know i'm a sick person.:twisted:

Everything is possible :D nice and funny idea!!

Hey all

I was hoping one of you brilliant sig artists could help me with a signature ?

I would really like a sig with captain K and the habs logo in the middle flanked by a Danish flag and a Finnish flag - with the flags blended into the sig.

Since I'm trying to be more active in the forums, a sig would be a great addition ;-)

Thx in advance to those who would give it a try !

I have a request for anyone that would like it... i would just like a good sig. of samsonov and kovalev and just throw in anything u want like effects or anything and a saying or something... I dunno just play aroun d with it PLEASE????

Anyways i will be grateful if anyone does this for me.