The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

Guest clarke19

I have a few that aren't being used, i could show them to you and see if you like any of them. i could also make one for you if you don't like the ones i allready have made. I'll pm you when i get home because i'm babysitting right now.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeAfS sUcK ~1967~

i think i have a great idea, i got the pictures and everything i just cant make it.

If someone could please do this i would give them the credit and i would be sooooo happy please if anyone can do it.

http://espn-att.starwave.com/photo/2006/04...a_koivu_195.jpg

thats one of the pics and here the other

http://www.habsworld.net/SakuKoivu_04.php?...497a8269b77e8be

theres two good pics but i think i like the 5th one from the bottom, where he has his stick in the air. They other good one is the 5th from the top where its a face shot of him. I like the other best but either one would be sweet.

ok for this sig i would like two pics of him the one in the first link and the one in the second link (the 5th from bottom) and then have Saku Koivu #11 with a little habs symbol and mabye a right up such as "a true warrior" or "captain, role moddel, warrior" or "you get knocked down, you get up again"

THANKS so much if someone could do this it would be so nice

Guest Zednik-is-King_20

Leafs Suck ~1967~, I'll give it a try, just for fun(im bored also) so ill give you the link when im done, use it if you like it, dont use it if you dont :D.

Guest LeAfS sUcK ~1967~
Leafs Suck ~1967~, I'll give it a try, just for fun(im bored also) so ill give you the link when im done, use it if you like it, dont use it if you dont :D.

ok sweet thanks, im excited to see it already

Guest LeAfS sUcK ~1967~

Hey looking real good i hope you wouldnt mind if you could mabye change the background to a red strip, white strip, blue strip. Sorry im so picking its just i really really like it but i think it would be even better with a different background

Guest LeAfS sUcK ~1967~

another idea i had is two have a pic of Huet and a pic of Abs

and have a slogan saying "two goalies are better than one"

If anyone cold do this one i think it would look sweet, just be sure to show it off to all of us. It could be a wallpaper or a sig

Guest LeAfS sUcK ~1967~

oops sorry i didnt know.

lol u are good tho for just a short time.

its funny cuz it seams 1/3 of every in this fourm has a sig by you. I always see Mad in the corner.