Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Newfie_Gurrl29
Guest LesCanadiensxo
in this page, awesome there bianca and alex, you guys are getting better.

I took what you said a while ago into consideration and decided to try my best and get a bit more of a unique style.

And i love your Huet sig by the way :D Your new Huet fansite is awsome too :D

Guest CanadianMike

I hate repeating myself, but some (most) of the work you guys do is really amazing!!

ANyone have luck finding that Higgins pic I want for my avatar? It is also the pic in the media guide (I saw it yesterday) but very small. Thanks.

Guest MESCANADIENS

the one on the sig is a jersey that I duplicated to make it look like a long line, as for the background i'm not sure wich one your talking about, if it's the first one of HUET it's again a picture of one of my hockey jerseys that makes it look like a line...not sure if i answered all your questions.

Guest LesCanadiensxo
the one on the sig is a jersey that I duplicated to make it look like a long line, as for the background i'm not sure wich one your talking about, if it's the first one of HUET it's again a picture of one of my hockey jerseys that makes it look like a line...not sure if i answered all your questions.

The wallpaper that im taking about is "Fans depuis 1909"

Guest MESCANADIENS
The wallpaper that im taking about is "Fans depuis 1909"

that wallpaper is pictures i took when i went to the game in March and I just blended everything together.