Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest V-172

HabsFanInPitt27, could you make me a sig with a combination of Habs and my forum name V-172? nothing fancy. I would really appreciate it, i am trying to figure out Paintshop pro myself, until then i'm using one of your sigs. Hope you don't mind. Thanks in advance

Guest HabsFanInPitt27
HabsFanInPitt27, could you make me a sig with a combination of Habs and my forum name V-172? nothing fancy. I would really appreciate it, i am trying to figure out Paintshop pro myself, until then i'm using one of your sigs. Hope you don't mind. Thanks in advance[/quote:cd14fe2dad]

Sure I'd be glad to. Any particular players you want in it?

Guest V-172
HabsFanInPitt27, could you make me a sig with a combination of Habs and my forum name V-172? nothing fancy. I would really appreciate it, i am trying to figure out Paintshop pro myself, until then i'm using one of your sigs. Hope you don't mind. Thanks in advance[/quote:e5e8d3d760]

Sure I'd be glad to. Any particular players you want in it?[/quote:e5e8d3d760]

Hi, thanks again. How about your favorite player Kovy and Koivu? :D

Guest HabsFanInPitt27
HabsFanInPitt27, could you make me a sig with a combination of Habs and my forum name V-172? nothing fancy. I would really appreciate it, i am trying to figure out Paintshop pro myself, until then i'm using one of your sigs. Hope you don't mind. Thanks in advance[/quote:df38e53d7c]

Sure I'd be glad to. Any particular players you want in it?[/quote:df38e53d7c]

Hi, thanks again. How about your favorite player Kovy and Koivu? :D[/quote:df38e53d7c]

Well my fav is only Kovy.

Guest V-172
Awesome! THANKS![/quote:e948fb33ff]

No prob[/quote:e948fb33ff]

Just to let you know, i downloaded a trial version of Paintshop Pro 10. Been trying to figure it out for the last hour or so, wish me luck :D