The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

I made a Saku wallpaper and I'll probably do more, one of Higgins picking his nose, yes yes...you guys will see. pretty funny haha

http://www.o98-designs.com/thuymi/wallpape...ary10_koivu.jpg

Since I am on my laptop now, I am not use to the screen and it looks not bad, when I go back on my computer, it's blurry and not as sharp and light. So probably will look BAD, but I don't know, on lappy it looks borderline, I'll have to get used to it and work on both computer then =/

2 new wallpapers in the fan club of huet and komi by the way!

Oh so you're not using anymore your compaq ***** comp lol... anyway to let you know flat screens are better for graphics so u'll get use to it very fast with the laptop.

I like your wallpaper specially the background effect(And I see some trendyness hehe oldschool). I know when you make walls for o98 you wont put all your effort in it. I can see it just looking your site's graphics and personal stuff but it still very nice.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest habsFREAK27
Oh so you're not using anymore your compaq ***** comp lol... anyway to let you know flat screens are better for graphics so u'll get use to it very fast with the laptop.

I like your wallpaper specially the background effect(And I see some trendyness hehe oldschool). I know when you make walls for o98 you wont put all your effort in it. I can see it just looking your site's graphics and personal stuff but it still very nice.

Aw lucho!! Come one each of them are different lol! don't forget I always have an evolution in my graphics, and doing a design like on my site isn't the same we use to do walls. (personal opinion)... I think IMO it would be too busy. But thank you for the feedback, much apreciated to help me! I'll show more effort then if you think the other way :D

Guest Bud2790
I was wondering is somebody could make me a Carey Price avatar. If anybody has some free time on their hands....I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

priceav.jpg

I made it quickly(my 1st av). You don't have to use it if you don't like it :dont:

Thanks for the help! How did make it smaller in terms of bytes ??

If you use Photoshop CS2, just go to file>save for web and save it as a jpeg at high quality.

Guest Bud2790
If you use Photoshop CS2, just go to file>save for web and save it as a jpeg at high quality.

Thanks, I have Photoshop CS but it's probably the same thing!

I made a Saku wallpaper and I'll probably do more, one of Higgins picking his nose, yes yes...you guys will see. pretty funny haha

http://www.o98-designs.com/thuymi/wallpape...ary10_koivu.jpg

Since I am on my laptop now, I am not use to the screen and it looks not bad, when I go back on my computer, it's blurry and not as sharp and light. So probably will look BAD, but I don't know, on lappy it looks borderline, I'll have to get used to it and work on both computer then =/

2 new wallpapers in the fan club of huet and komi by the way!

Holy..That wall kicks...:shock:

Great job!! I love your work...

Guest Bud2790
On the Ryder one i was just messing around and that turned out :dont:

Rydere.jpg

Samso1.jpg

Saku.jpg

Those are 3 of my best

Is this one better ??

Ryder3.jpg

Any criticism ?? I'm still learning!

Guest clarke19

Hey, i have a question, I have Paintshop Pro 9 and i want to start making wall papers, when i try and open a new window with the sizes 1024x768, it wont open that size it will open a smaller size, I want to know whats going on, or I want to learn how to use another program that works better for Wallpapers. Help me out here

Thanks

Jon

Guest clarke19

Also i can't find good pics, i try getty but i don't want to but them, i use this site but they hardly ever have any good habs pics, google and yahoo have the same ones over and over, does anyone have any other sites?