The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good, but why is there a 1 next to SOuray?

lol :D i have no clue, anyways im not going to use that sig. with that text. ill change it sometime when i get bored

thats the thing tho i can never explain it fully properly lol your into making sigs n stuff u know when u get an idea you cant really explain it word for word u just gotta do it lol

LOL...ok, I'll give it a try this week and let you know how it turns out.

for the record though there are some AMAZINg artists around here.. sun1 yourself you are very good, kanudiggit mad HRK EkCH to many to even name..leafsrexfan has made me some unreal wallpaperss in the past

I meant try out the wallpapers. LOL and thanks for the compliment. I usually make mostly around the league stuff. And yea Leafsrex is good, right now we're working on a Malkin sig together. And yea HRK is awesome...I know him from another forum, and he's great at graphics and very helpful to us n00bs :D

Yea I actually hate Crosby though, but when I find good pics I use it. Although I think my sigs that I use are bad luck. As soon as I put this sig up

tdf25zf9.jpg

The Habs start the "slump" Yesterday I made a Briere sig but that didn't work out since he had two goals :D

It's also still up for grabs if anyone wanta it.

Okk I just changed my siggy.

Yea I actually hate Crosby though, but when I find good pics I use it. Although I think my sigs that I use are bad luck. As soon as I put this sig up

tdf25zf9.jpg

The Habs start the "slump" Yesterday I made a Briere sig but that didn't work out since he had two goals :D

It's also still up for grabs if anyone wanta it.  

Okk I just changed my siggy.

i wanna see saku drinking out of that cup! lol