The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant try out the wallpapers. LOL and thanks for the compliment. I usually make mostly around the league stuff. And yea Leafsrex is good, right now we're working on a Malkin sig together. And yea HRK is awesome...I know him from another forum, and he's great at graphics and very helpful to us n00bs :D

hows the wall comin along ?

Guest Bud2790
Does anyone have a crazy looking pleks Sig?

plecky.jpg

The Plecks pic looks kinda choppy. I'll try and work on it tomorrow. Is there anything else you want me to change while i'll do that ??

Guest Captain Koivu#11
plecky.jpg

The Plecks pic looks kinda choppy. I'll try and work on it tomorrow. Is there anything else you want me to change while i'll do that ??

Thats a really nice Pleks sig, Bud. He almost looks like Mark Recchi.

hey wveryone, just wondering, what brushes does everyone use on photoshop? Also, to cut out the players what typer of lasso? i like magnetic the best.

ans sun1 very nice, as usual

Did you do that at school?

Nah, I go home at lunch then go back.

The pic I got from Altivista, and searched for large images. This pic came up on this website, but it was small, so I right click, go to properties, copy and paste the URL and there's a huge pic of Koivu. If you want the link I could PM it to you.

Guest .scott.
Nah, I go home at lunch then go back.  

The pic I got from Altivista, and searched for large images. This pic came up on this website, but it was small, so I right click, go to properties, copy and paste the URL and there's a huge pic of Koivu. If you want the link I could PM it to you.

sure i guess.

and btw did that NEW Benoit picture help.

I think that would look good.