The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

I had been wanting to learn how for a while too. All the stuff I did was just trying things and see how they worked, so I'm probably not the best person to help you but short answer from me would be to drag in the pics you want to add then in the layers section drag the background (with your picture) onto the canvas where you are creating the sig. It will make a new layer and you can move stuff around in that.

I found this:

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/...ic.php?t=218721

thats what I started with, there were a few things I couldn't do as well as some of the pics he had.

But its fun, and good luck with it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CanadianMike
Yeah, some of those haterz just don't understand...*shakes head*

I am a fan of both Huet and Abby, so I don't get it either.

Then again i am still a THEO fan (also). haha :D

Guest Alex-Habsfan23
*loads shotgun*

LMAOOO, I'm just kidding lol

GO THEO! I made a Theo sig that reads, "Jose Theodore, David Aebischer's # 1 Fan" :D

LOL!

I also made an Abby sig. Well, it's an Abby/Huet sig. I just finished it, and it's my first sig in a loooonnnnggg time. I'm gonna put it in my space in a minute...

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/alex...ewgoaliesig.jpg

Not a fan of the red outline. Everything else is nice. To make a border, make a new layer, use the magic wand to select the layer. Than go to EDIT>STROKE, and put 2 pxls white. Than do the whole thing all over again (new layer and everything) and just change it to 1 pxl black. And voila, you have a border, unless you asked for something else.

Guest LesCanadiensxo
Not a fan of the red outline. Everything else is nice. To make a border, make a new layer, use the magic wand to select the layer. Than go to EDIT>STROKE, and put 2 pxls white. Than do the whole thing all over again (new layer and everything) and just change it to 1 pxl black. And voila, you have a border, unless you asked for something else.