Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigTed3

Poll of the Week - May 1

Habs-Bruins   14 members have voted

1. 1. Outside of Carey Price, which Habs star do you foresee leading the team in Round 2?

• Andrei Markov
    • P.K. Subban
    • Max Pacioretty
    • Thomas Vanek
    • Tomas Plekanec

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

It's time for Round 2! Carey Price would be an obvious choice to be a star or a goat in this series, so putting the goalies aside, which other prominent player for the Habs is going to lead the way? Will Markov or Subban get the PP going? Will Pacman or Vanek find their sniper's touch? Will Plekanec take over the series as a veteran leader? Which star player do you foresee as being the most likely to come up with a big series?

Well i would have said Gally will be a big pain in the Bruins side, but he's not on the list. :P Emelin and PK should be targeted players, so if PK holds his cool, then he would be my choice as the impact player this round.

I think this series will go as our snipers go. Pacioretty and Vanek need to score goals and they need to take advantage of their opportunities. I think one of them will be a difference-maker, maybe both, and I like Pacioretty's chances of getting hot. I think Subban will also be a big factor, as will Eller, but Pacman's the guy who needs to put pucks past Rask, and I think he will.

Using hindsight I think I made the right choice. Only 2 periods though so far.

If Subban keeps his cool he'll be our ace.

I voted Pacioretty earlier today. After watching game 1, I'd like to change my vote to P.K. Subban.

Or... Can I vote for Carey although the original statement already implies him as leading the team? :lol:

Let's all remember this is one game. Subban played great, and I still do believe he'll have a good series. But this Habs team won't win and won't have a star player to talk about unless that top line gets going...

As far as a certain player standing up & taking the rains as a dominate player well I really would like too say that the team is the important issue as a whole unit not one individual players performance.

Not to be negative on the poll I will commit & say that PK Subban will rise to the occasion & pick up his play & dominate on the Blue line.

Subban will make the difference to a point that he will frustrate the Bruins into making foolish mistakes & taking bad penalties.

Go Habs Go !!!

Let's all remember this is one game. Subban played great, and I still do believe he'll have a good series. But this Habs team won't win and won't have a star player to talk about unless that top line gets going...

Oh our first line must get going & fast. Detroit won the first game too in round one.

The Subban votes really started to pile up with the hindsight of Game 1. Next question is whether anyone here thinks Vanek or Pacioretty will get going period...

The Subban votes really started to pile up with the hindsight of Game 1. Next question is whether anyone here thinks Vanek or Pacioretty will get going period...

I voted for Subban before the first game ;) Do I think Pacioretty/Vanek will get going? They better... the playoffs have not been great for either player IMHO.

I voted for Subban before the first game ;) Do I think Pacioretty/Vanek will get going? They better... the playoffs have not been great for either player IMHO.

Murray > Vanek. So far this series, Murray is doing us more good out of the lineup than Vanek is doing in the lineup.

Well, Vanek probably changed some minds tonight.

I haven't voted just because I think it has to be a different guy each night (yeah, yeah, I know it's cliche). If one guy kills Boston in a game, they'll find a way to shut him down, though PK would probably be the exception because he's just that good.