The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Where are our members from?

kinot-1

I live on the West Island of Montreal. I've lived in the same house all my life.

Wow. You need to get out more. There's a whole new world outside waiting for you.

:lol:

:lol:

I understand that Clues is beginning to cultivate her garden again. I'll bet she has a few 3'X7' "spaces" still available. :P

Born and raised for the first 7 years in Montreal (poor side of the town : North then Hochelaga). Live almost 18 years south shore Varennes then went up in Abitibi 2 years (Amos, Val d'or) and I'm now lost in Quebec city where nhl hockey dream is a pure fantasy!

Guest habs1952

I understand that Clues is beginning to cultivate her garden again. I'll bet she has a few 3'X7' "spaces" still available. :P

You better ask her if she has a double plot for you.

Guest habs1952

Clues and I are best buds. We go waaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Ya know what they say, "Friends help you move, real friends help you move the bodies". :D

Clues wouldn't know you even if you bumped into her while wearing a sandwich board with your name on it! :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I am from Wilmington, about 20 minutes south of Philadelphia in the U.S. I stopped watching all sports years ago and then decided I wanted to get back in to hockey. Montreal is the only hockey town I have ever fallen in love with ( first visited this past spring and am doing so again this coming Halloween weekend), so the Habs have my loyalty!

Wherever I wake up? :) Well as you can tell by my "handle" or whatever you want to call it I am further south than Canada. I was born in NS and now am a Yankee....well...I rather call myself a Southerner who has lived in Rome the last 12 years or so...GA that is! Always have been a Habs' fan (in fact only 1 out of 3 Hab fans amongst Laff fans in a small fishing village) since I was young. Go Habs!

• 2 years later...