The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Forum Login problems

Thanks a lot, GreekHockeyCoach :) . I thought my account was locked for no reason :ph34r: .

But just as feedback for this forum's webmaster, how do we contact admins if we have problems relating to our accounts? Currently, the only way is to PM them. But this is provided we are able to log in. If for some reason we cannot log in, we can't contact admins to resolve the issue. So please forward the feedback and generate an alternative email contact to reach the admins. Thanks a lot!

I've created an email that's linked to my phone so that I will be able to help anyone that has issues in the future. The email is habsmod@yahoo.com

Please save it and email me if you have any log in problems in the future. Thanks everyone.

Here we go again, the anti-mod rhetoric. In our private discussion in the kinot thread in the mod forum, everyone agrees that we need to cut you some slack since you're too old to remember what you write anyways.

Give him a warning!!!

Here we go again, the anti-mod rhetoric. In our private discussion in the kinot thread in the mod forum, everyone agrees that we need to cut you some slack since you're too old to remember what you write anyways.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy,,, that's senior bashing, ya know.

Power to the seniors. :)

Give him a warning!!!

Ya,,,, you'd like that <_<

It won't do any good, he doesn't know how to use the pm's and he'll never see it.

I have you on "Block Member". :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • H_T_L locked and unlocked this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic