Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HabsRuleForever

2016-2017 Out of Town Scoreboard

277 posts in this topic

Want to discuss games not involving the Habs? This is the place.

Nashville's schedule can be found on the team's site. <_<

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Sens & Laffs tonight.

I'll be watching, just our luck, it'll be a 3 pointer. :(

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neil just nailed Hunnwick ,,,, nasty hit. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, kinot-1 said:

The anointed one scores again 2-2.

Just think, if the Habs knew how to tank properly  :6185:we might have had a better chance at the lottery

Edited by Regis22
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Regis22 said:

Just think, if the Habs new how to tank properly  :6185:we might have have a better chance at the lottery

Yup,,, and HE just scored again for the hatty. Where's Neil when you want him? 

Edited by kinot-1
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, habs_93 said:

And there's the hat trick.

Yup, and good for him . The kid deserves it even if he plays for the Leafs

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Regis22 said:

Yup, and good for him . The kid deserves it even if he plays for the Leafs

Indeed. We've got at least a few years to hate him because of the media (and being a Leaf), but that's great for the kid. And it makes the Senators feel bad. I'm okay with it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Regis22 said:

Yup, and good for him . The kid deserves it even if he plays for the Leafs

Sorry, but I hate ALL leaves, no matter who they are. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Senators look real, real bad.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, habs_93 said:

The Senators look real, real bad.

The TO kids are too quick. 

 

I thought you had to change your jersey if you had blood on it. 

 

Edited by kinot-1
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kinot-1 said:

The TO kids are too quick. 

There's speed, and then there's violence of action. WIth the wind at their back, against a deeply mediocre Ottawa team, on the first night of the season, the Toronto kids look like they've got it. We'll see how they do against San Jose, Dallas, or Nashville in the doldrums of December after losing two or three games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kinot-1 said:

I thought you had to change your jersey if you had blood on it. 

Yeah, me too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I follow dozens of Leafs fans on twitter because they were hilarious when the Leafs were terrible, it's gonna be terrible now that there's actually a reason for hope instead of just taking the mick out of Nonis and Carlyle.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, habs_93 said:

There's speed, and then there's violence of action. WIth the wind at their back, against a deeply mediocre Ottawa team, on the first night of the season, the Toronto kids look like they've got it. We'll see how they do against San Jose, Dallas, or Nashville in the doldrums of December after losing two or three games.

I'll be interested in seeing what Weber will do with mathews

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Noob616 said:

I follow dozens of Leafs fans on twitter because they were hilarious when the Leafs were terrible, it's gonna be terrible now that there's actually a reason for hope instead of just taking the mick out of Nonis and Carlyle.

Yep. It doesn't matter how this season goes for them, they're on the right track now. Finish strong? That's a good story for next season. Bad again? Another lottery pick. They're stacked going forward, and they're just getting better. There's an organization that recognized they had a problem and took serious remediative action.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kinot-1 said:

I'll be interested in seeing what Weber will do with mathews

Preliminarily, it looks like he'll be limited to love taps and/or cross checks after Matthews scores a goal on us. Maybe a few rookie mistake/lucky break hits, but that's a really severe mismatch in ability.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.