The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#32 Tue, Dec 20 7:30 PM ET DUCKS @ CANADIENS SNE, RDS, PRIME

H_T_L

Score prediction  

9 members have voted

1. 1. The habs will

2 minutes ago, habs_93 said:

I really wouldn't be that surprised if he stays hot for a while and makes another run at 40 to end the season.

He's on track for about 33 right now, but he's always scored in bunches, as most snipers do. Wouldn't be shocked if he notches another 5 in the next 7 games then goes cold for two weeks then rebounds with a handful again and so on. He's looking good for 30 again, 40 will be tough but anything's possible.

Just now, southernhabfan said:

Hmmm. May be Boudreau can come here next year? Wishful I know...:4322:

Well Boudreau was out of a job for about 8 minutes... will have to wait for the Wild to be dumb enough to fire him AND for the Habs to agree to hire a non-Francophone. If Montreal refused to even interview Robinson and Babcock, I'm not holding out hope they're going to be in on Boudreau.

4 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

If anyone sees the Pacman goal on replay, watch Radulov's hustle going to the net. He puts himself between Pacioretty and the D-man to prevent him from getting to Pacioretty. Really opened up the shooting lane for Pacman to have time to make his play. Radu really does the little things well and he really puts the effort into things that don't often go noticed.

Reminds me of Subban that way.

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

Well Boudreau was out of a job for about 8 minutes... will have to wait for the Wild to be dumb enough to fire him AND for the Habs to agree to hire a non-Francophone. If Montreal refused to even interview Robinson and Babcock, I'm not holding out hope they're going to be in on Boudreau.

Aargh! Sunk, we are.

5 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Even with a French name??? Foolish foolish and more foolishness out of the front office (and the city)..it seems. 

Archived