The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

1:00 PM ET CAPITALS @ CANADIENS SN, RDS, CSN-DC, Radio 690.

kinot-2

1 minute ago, Habs=stanleycup said:

Well at least they benched DD, that's one redeeming factor. B) 

well that adds to the frustration because we kept him too. anyway its funny because im on the way home work and what do i see, a pig flying through the air! and im thinking man whats up with that....

2 minutes ago, Habs=stanleycup said:

Yeah where you been man? ^_^

the wife went back to school to do a real estate course so i was getting home from work around 8 and then cooking dinner and all that kinda thing so ive been mostly just listening to the play by play, first time in forever i got to sat down and watch and complain hahaha so nice

8 minutes ago, jeff33 said:

whats up crew been a while! hope your all having a wonderful day and keeping up with your new years resolutions

It would be a great day if we were leading by 4, and no NY's resolutions. That way, i can't break them, and I hate breaking things. 

5 minutes ago, jeff33 said:

the wife went back to school to do a real estate course so i was getting home from work around 8 and then cooking dinner and all that kinda thing so ive been mostly just listening to the play by play, first time in forever i got to sat down and watch and complain hahaha so nice

Been there done that lol. Glad you had a break. WB jeff33 ^_^

9 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

It would be a great day if we were leading by 4, and no NY's resolutions. That way, i can't break them, and I hate breaking things. 

you could also try my method of resolving to keep doing everything you were doing before lol