The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

1:00 PM ET CAPITALS @ CANADIENS SN, RDS, CSN-DC, Radio 690.

kinot-2

Lots of posts on twitter today about

1. Habs being most penalized team in terms of penalty differential (i.e. getting least favorable treatment from refs)

2. Radulov 2nd in league for minors called against. He's really been targeted by officials. Today's game perfect example of 20 other players getting away with hooks and then one he does that isn't even a penalty gets whistled.

3 minutes ago, jeff33 said:

eller almost causes a shortie...im just crying in my moosehead all game. i miss you so much lars :6351:

hey you know how we can get even in this game? playing galchenyuk with byron. its only a matter of time 

right after i say that they put him on the 1st line and he gets 2 incredible chances. like why is this so hard.

also, lovely to see danault get all that first line time. speaking of eller

1 minute ago, jeff33 said:

right after i say that they put him on the 1st line and he gets 2 incredible chances. like why is this so hard.

also, lovely to see danault get all that first line time. speaking of eller

Sixth in the league in adjusted 5-on-5 Corsi For.

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

Lots of posts on twitter today about

1. Habs being most penalized team in terms of penalty differential (i.e. getting least favorable treatment from refs)

2. Radulov 2nd in league for minors called against. He's really been targeted by officials. Today's game perfect example of 20 other players getting away with hooks and then one he does that isn't even a penalty gets whistled.

No surprise there about us being the most penalized. As Vegasrick always says; it's the Bettman league and I'm starting to believe it.

If Shaw doesn't slow down to avoid contact, he probably suffers ligament damage there. So we've had no calls on the automatic puck out of rink and high stick with cut plays and no call on the clip, yet we have the current GWG scored on a bogus hook PP. Bravo.

1 minute ago, Habs=stanleycup said:

Nonetheless all bad officiating aside, our team is not a playoffs ready team IMO, as we have had many many chances to redeem ourselves. The turtle being the most consistently guilty after we take the lead.

Yes ..sadly, true...this team has shown a month before the AS break and since the beginning of the 2nd half that they are not prepared for the playoffs....I hope..i pray I am wrong. But if they continue this up they will not even be in the playoffs.....and still MB will keep MT around for another 10 years or so. Sigh