The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#92 Steve Ott

H_T_L

20 hours ago, PuckPundit said:

Hope to see him back in the lineup soon, probably at Mitchell's expense.

I'll keep Mitchell over Ott. Ott yaps a lot but Mitchell is a much better defensive player and is better with the puck. I'd be okay with Ott over King but otherwise, I'm happier with seeing Martinsen-Mitchell-McCarron on the 4th line. And to be honest, I'd be even happier if we saw Hudon and Carr recalled.

On 3/20/2017 at 10:01 PM, BigTed3 said:

I'll keep Mitchell over Ott. Ott yaps a lot but Mitchell is a much better defensive player and is better with the puck. I'd be okay with Ott over King but otherwise, I'm happier with seeing Martinsen-Mitchell-McCarron on the 4th line. And to be honest, I'd be even happier if we saw Hudon and Carr recalled.

Both Ott and King are not going to make the habs a harder team to play against as was suggested by Bergevin... from what I've seen to date, they are both passed their best before dates. Hudon and Carr or even Terry are preferable IMO.

• 4 weeks later...

Credit where credit is due: Ott has played very very well so far for us.  Way beyond what i expected.  I guess Captain Kirk knows a thing or two ;)

I am most surprised with his positioning, which has been exceptionally good for a 4th liner. Was definitely not expecting that from him. 

• 1 month later...