The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #66 ~ Montreal Canadiens @ Vancouver Canucks. Tuesday, March 7th, 2017.

Clues

Habs better get another one, or else it will be the inevitable.....goalie pulled for the extra-man for the 'Nucks, and they score.  Habs don't even get a chance at the empty net.  Loser point.  Game goes to OT, 'Nucks get a quick one and the Habs are left wondering why this always happens on Western road trips.  

2 minutes ago, vegasrick said:

Habs better get another one, or else it will be the inevitable.....goalie pulled for the extra-man for the 'Nucks, and they score.  Habs don't even get a chance at the empty net.  Loser point.  Game goes to OT, 'Nucks get a quick one and the Habs are left wondering why this always happens on Western road trips.  

I guess we can all go to bed now. 

Just now, vegasrick said:

One weak clearing attempt, and the Habs are in trouble here.  

I have more confidence under CJ of holding that 1 goal lead. Now if MT was on the bench i'd be dreading seeing DD coming over the boards every 2nd shift.

Just now, H_T_L said:

I have more confidence under CJ of holding that 1 goal lead. Now if MT was on the bench i'd be dreading seeing DD coming over the boards every 2nd shift.

I guess we won't have to worry about that any more.  

Just now, vegasrick said:

Jordie Benn with the perfect dump off the boards, right to the forechecking Hab on the other side.   

Nothing but smart plays from that kid.I can't believe our luck getting him for Pateryn and his wife.

Just now, H_T_L said:

Nothing but smart plays from that kid.I can't believe our luck getting him for Pateryn and his wife.

I guess just Pateryn by himself wouldn't have been enough to make that trade.  I'm glad they threw in his wife too.