The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Laval Rocket

H_T_L

28 minutes ago, maas_art said:

I think they've forgotten us.  If you note, Tomas Tatar is STILL there 

<----------------------------------------------

Yeah, I did notice that :lol: What's also funny is clicking that BIG FAT Habs logo and/or the #GoHabsGo hashtag at the top of the page returns a 404 error, while clicking on the NHL.com logo right above actually takes you back to this forum. I mean, that borders on deliberate trolling... It's been like this since the last forum update (and I'm using that word loosely).

1 hour ago, ChiLla said:

Yeah, I did notice that :lol: What's also funny is clicking that BIG FAT Habs logo and/or the #GoHabsGo hashtag at the top of the page returns a 404 error, while clicking on the NHL.com logo right above actually takes you back to this forum. I mean, that borders on deliberate trolling... It's been like this since the last forum update (and I'm using that word loosely).

Nothing working properly on and off the ice

3 hours ago, 26NCounting said:

Watching Laval play and the lack of any sort of prospects to be excited about can anyone explain to me how our scouting staff has not been axed??  Every other team has at least 1 prospect they are looking forward to seeing in the NHL. 

I wondered the same thing. Maybe we have this next entry draft to look forward to.

On 10/22/2021 at 9:18 AM, 26NCounting said:

Watching Laval play and the lack of any sort of prospects to be excited about can anyone explain to me how our scouting staff has not been axed??  Every other team has at least 1 prospect they are looking forward to seeing in the NHL. 

Most of our prospects from 2018 forward haven’t played in Laval beyond Brook - injured or Ylonen and Fairbrother this is his first year.  - they’re playing elsewhere - USA college Europe or junior. I believe we have some good prospects in the other teams and I remain high on Jayden Struble’s ceiling among otheres. 

On 10/22/2021 at 6:18 AM, 26NCounting said:

I think its a combination of things.  If you look at the HEOTP top 25 under 25  we have a lot of young players on the squad or in Europe or NCAA right now.   Suzuki, Caufieild, Romanov, Norlinder, etc 

I think we have young players, we have prospects and some are potentially elite, but yeah, at the laval level right now you're looking at mostly middle-tier talent, if they even make it in the NHL. 

On 10/22/2021 at 9:18 AM, 26NCounting said:

Caulfield is there now, so... I suppose he's the one prospect we're excited for. :lol: