The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

State of the Habs

3 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

So petty of Bergevin and the Habs to put that on the shirts. But proves once and for all that Bergevin places no value on skill and everything on attitude, character, and grit.

We'll just toss that one in the garbage bin with the others

No Excuses

Trades are hard

Need more grit

2 hours ago, maas_art said:

Evaluation camp opened in Brossard today.

Young prospects were given T-shirts with the slogan 'attitude is everything' on the back.

Wow. Problem solved i guess. 

"Attitude is everything... until the next thing," should be the slogan.

This organization keeps making itself a bigger and bigger joke among the fan-base. If I were a new fan of hockey there's absolutely no way I could fathom cheering for this team. The only organization worse than ours is Ottawa.

2 hours ago, maas_art said:

Evaluation camp opened in Brossard today.

Young prospects were given T-shirts with the slogan 'attitude is everything' on the back.

Wow. Problem solved i guess. 

Incredibly stupid, backward and unprofessional. Young, highly skilled player(s) are NOT valued here under this management and ownership. Is it any wonder as to why trades are so hard for Bergevin. No one with any common sense seems to want to play here anymore thanks to him and Molson.

Bunch of stubborn incompetents and old school BS.

55 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

"Attitude is everything... until the next thing," should be the slogan.

This organization keeps making itself a bigger and bigger joke among the fan-base. If I were a new fan of hockey there's absolutely no way I could fathom cheering for this team. The only organization worse than ours is Ottawa.

If Bergevin says it at a press conference, he might want to put it on a shirt later. You should see his "A Foxhole Guy" collection.

44 minutes ago, Habs=stanleycup said:

Not only AG. The list just keeps piling up longer and longer of high skilled players that Bergevin has literally GIVEN away in exchange for attitude, grit, and has beens.

Next up,,,,,,,Max and Carey.

MB has everyone drinking his kool aid

http://montrealgazette.com/sports/hockey/nhl/hockey-inside-out/francis-bouillon-proved-size-isnt-everything-with-canadiens

Bouillon said attitude is also a key and the Canadiens prospects are wearing T-shirts at the evaluation camp that have “ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING” written on the back.

“It all starts from attitude,” said Bouillon, who played 11 seasons with the Canadiens and three with the Nashville Predators, posting 32-117-149 totals in 776 games. “You want to be a good hockey player, it starts with the attitude. They all have different personalities, but you need the right attitude. If you don’t have that … you can have all the talent, but the attitude has to be there.

It’s a long run,” Bouillon added. “It’s not like we’re going to draft you and tomorrow you’re going to play with the Montreal Canadiens. You got to go step by step, but at the same time, the attitude has to be there. You got to work hard. For me, I know even when I made it my first year to survive for that many years it’s a battle. You have to be at the top of your game. You have to be sharp at training camp, ready to go in good physical shape.

“Attitude is really important.”

CP better come in with the right attitude

10 minutes ago, Regis22 said:

MB has everyone drinking his kool aid

http://montrealgazette.com/sports/hockey/nhl/hockey-inside-out/francis-bouillon-proved-size-isnt-everything-with-canadiens

Bouillon said attitude is also a key and the Canadiens prospects are wearing T-shirts at the evaluation camp that have “ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING” written on the back.

“It all starts from attitude,” said Bouillon, who played 11 seasons with the Canadiens and three with the Nashville Predators, posting 32-117-149 totals in 776 games. “You want to be a good hockey player, it starts with the attitude. They all have different personalities, but you need the right attitude. If you don’t have that … you can have all the talent, but the attitude has to be there.

It’s a long run,” Bouillon added. “It’s not like we’re going to draft you and tomorrow you’re going to play with the Montreal Canadiens. You got to go step by step, but at the same time, the attitude has to be there. You got to work hard. For me, I know even when I made it my first year to survive for that many years it’s a battle. You have to be at the top of your game. You have to be sharp at training camp, ready to go in good physical shape.

Attitude is really important.”

CP better come in with the right attitude

It's a good thing I wasn't having a drink when I read this. I would've snorted thru my nose.  :4224::4224::4224::4224:

Your best one by far,,,,,,,,, thanks for the laugh. 

Its starting to look like if you put a grinder in charge, he hires other grinders and they all agree that grinders are the best way forward.

This is starting to feel like the movie Edge of Tomorrow, except we're the guys who think playing harder rather than smarter is gonna git'r done.

• H_T_L locked this topic