Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HabsRuleForever

Suspensions and Officiating

621 posts in this topic

Kadri to have hearing for actions in Maple Leafs game against Bruins

Forward facing discipline for boarding/charging Wingels

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Kadri to have hearing for actions in Maple Leafs game against Bruins

Forward facing discipline for boarding/charging Wingels

Kadri received a five minute major for boarding and a game misconduct.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Kadri received a five minute major for boarding and a game misconduct.  

 

 

Kadri got 3 games. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Kadri got 3 games. 

Dirty weasel, just as bad as Marchand. Unfortunately or fortunately for the Laffs it's a big loss for them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Kadri got 3 games. 

They finally got one right? :blink:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, habs1952 said:

They finally got one right? :blink:

Yup,,,,, the little jerk finally got his,,,, surprisingly. Maybe the NHL is finally getting sick of these little turds like him and Marchand.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 games seemed right to me if Doughty got 2. Kadri continues to be a bonehead. Thought he might have turned a corner.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NHL.com.  Winnipeg defenseman Josh Morrissey will have a hearing for a cross check against Minnesota center Eric Staal.  The incident occurred at 16:38 of the first period.  No penalty was assessed.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CANADIENS27 said:

NHL.com.  Winnipeg defenseman Josh Morrissey will have a hearing for a cross check against Minnesota center Eric Staal.  The incident occurred at 16:38 of the first period.  No penalty was assessed.  

 

 

Slo-mo at :35 secs. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morrissey got 1 game. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Morrissey got 1 game. 

Which is fine if that's the standard, except that it's not. I think it was Eric Engels who posted a clip of Brandom Smith doing basically the exact same thing to Andrew Shaw in the playoffs last year, and Smith got zero games. The issue once again: no consistency.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

Morrissey got 1 game. 

Not enough.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In tonight's NJ/TB game, Kucherov hit someone (didn't catch who) with the same head shot as Doughty. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOPS, wrong thread. 

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

In tonight's NJ/TB game, Kucherov hit someone (didn't catch who) with the same head shot as Doughty. 

Clearly a headshot.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan Hartman will have a hearing with the NHL Department of Player Safety on Thursday.

The Nashville Predators forward faces discipline for an illegal check to the head of Colorado Avalanche forward Carl Soderberg in Game 4 of the Western Conference First Round on Wednesday.

I can't find the vid yet. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

Ryan Hartman will have a hearing with the NHL Department of Player Safety on Thursday.

The Nashville Predators forward faces discipline for an illegal check to the head of Colorado Avalanche forward Carl Soderberg in Game 4 of the Western Conference First Round on Wednesday.

I can't find the vid yet. 

 

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asBLHQfEDhQ

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Ryan Hartman will have a hearing with the NHL Department of Player Safety on Thursday.

The Nashville Predators forward faces discipline for an illegal check to the head of Colorado Avalanche forward Carl Soderberg in Game 4 of the Western Conference First Round on Wednesday.

I can't find the vid yet. 

 

4:42 of the third period.  Hartman was assessed a charging penalty.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CANADIENS27 said:

4:42 of the third period.  Hartman was assessed a charging penalty.  

 

 

He got 1 game. 

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

In tonight's NJ/TB game, Kucherov hit someone (didn't catch who) with the same head shot as Doughty. 

 

18 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Clearly a headshot.

Nothing for him. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

 

Nothing for him. 

NHL is wishy washy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SJ player Evander Kane will have a hearing for his X-check to the head. Not sure who he X-cross checked. 

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

SJ player Evander Kane will have a hearing for his X-check to the head. Not sure who he X-cross checked. 

He cross checked Pierre-Edoard Bellemare who is questionable for Game 2.  Incident occurred at 3:25 of the third period.  Kane was assessed a five minute major and a game misconduct.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kane got one game 

2 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

He cross checked Pierre-Edoard Bellemare who is questionable for Game 2.  Incident occurred at 3:25 of the third period.  Kane was assessed a five minute major and a game misconduct.  

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.