The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Rest of the NHL

Eller signed a 5 year, 17.5M (3.5M/Y) extension with the Capitals today. Nice to see him get rewarded, I think he's a perfect modern two way 3C and he fits in well in Washington behind Backstrom and Kuznetsov. It's a bit of a shame he's not still in Montreal, I think a Galchenyuk-Eller-Drouin line would basically be a diet version of Pacioretty, Danault, and Radulov were and be nearly as effective.

Edited by Noob616

Interesting piece re the Isles. A GoFundMe page has been set up to finance a billboard calling for Snow to go. 

From the GoFundMe page: 

"It’s time to send a clear message to Islanders owners Jon Ledecky and Scott Malkin. Fans will no longer tolerate the culture of losing surrounding this franchise. Help us send a message and tell ownership that “SNOW MUST GO” on a poster board within a half mile of the Barclays Center."

Rather than showing up with paper bags on their head (possibly with increasingly creative faces), an enterprising group of Islanders fans decided to buy a strategically placed billboard to voice their displeasure about Garth Snow. To do so, they put together a Go Fund Me account, and that drive basically only took about an hour to hit the $2,725 goal.

The board will cost $2,500 for four weeks, with an additional $225 material/printing charge from the company. With enough support quickly, this can be finalized and posted by 2/26.

Gives one pause to consider options. 

Bold is mine.

Edited by kinot-2
1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

Interesting piece re the Isles. A GoFundMe page has been set up to finance a billboard calling for Snow to go. 

From the GoFundMe page: 

"It’s time to send a clear message to Islanders owners Jon Ledecky and Scott Malkin. Fans will no longer tolerate the culture of losing surrounding this franchise. Help us send a message and tell ownership that “SNOW MUST GO” on a poster board within a half mile of the Barclays Center."

Rather than showing up with paper bags on their head (possibly with increasingly creative faces), an enterprising group of Islanders fans decided to buy a strategically placed billboard to voice their displeasure about Garth Snow. To do so, they put together a Go Fund Me account, and that drive basically only took about an hour to hit the $2,725 goal.

The board will cost $2,500 for four weeks, with an additional $225 material/printing charge from the company. With enough support quickly, this can be finalized and posted by 2/26.

Gives one pause to consider options. 

Bold is mine.

21 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Well,,,, i'd throw in a few bucks to get rid of MB.

MB-1.jpg

• H_T_L locked and unlocked this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic