The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Rest of the NHL

habs1952

2 hours ago, claremont said:

Freddie Andersen- neck injury day to day hurt turning around to fish the puck out of the net - there was no collision 

He actually did get run into and got injured on the play as I was watching the game and commented on it in the "Out of Town Scoreboard" thread. 

From the TO Sun:

First bumped in the head by Pysyk, Andersen later took the worst of a drive to the net by Frank Vatrano, with Leafs teammate Jake Muzzin accidentally running into him, too. Vatrano appeared to apologize to Andersen after the latter took a few moments to get to his feet.

I don't know if this has already been posted elsewhere, but this is really bad. Please pray for Jay Bouwmeester and his family. He collapsed on the St. Louis bench last night against the Anaheim Ducks. He had a cardiac episode. Jiri Fischer of the Red Wings had a similar episode several years ago.

5 hours ago, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

I don't know if this has already been posted elsewhere, but this is really bad. Please pray for Jay Bouwmeester and his family. He collapsed on the St. Louis bench last night against the Anaheim Ducks. He had a cardiac episode. Jiri Fischer of the Red Wings had a similar episode several years ago.

Ya, they postponed the game. 

• H_T_L locked and unlocked this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic