The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Rest of the NHL

2 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Marc Staal has been horrible for years... Maybe that second rounder turns into something for Detroit in the future.

Sorry, yes, I was mostly referring to the 2nd. Although I can’t see how Staal would hurt their lineup in any way either. As unproductive as he’s been, I’m sure he’s a solid locker room guy. Either way it’s only for one year, we’ll see if he re- signs or not. 
But just in general, the Wings, with Yzerman at the helm, will be a monster in 5 years.

4 hours ago, MALMACIAN_CRUNCH said:

Sorry, yes, I was mostly referring to the 2nd. Although I can’t see how Staal would hurt their lineup in any way either. As unproductive as he’s been, I’m sure he’s a solid locker room guy. Either way it’s only for one year, we’ll see if he re- signs or not. 
But just in general, the Wings, with Yzerman at the helm, will be a monster in 5 years.

I thought he had 2 years left??? I could be wrong.

I'll be curious to see what the future consideration works out to be. I imagine this was only a deal to keep Detroit in the minimum Cap range and taking advantage of a team looking to make room ( although i don't know why the Rangers felt they needed the room)

5 hours ago, H_T_L said:

I thought he had 2 years left??? I could be wrong.

I'll be curious to see what the future consideration works out to be. I imagine this was only a deal to keep Detroit in the minimum Cap range and taking advantage of a team looking to make room ( although i don't know why the Rangers felt they needed the room)

Pietrangelo?

The prophecies of 2020 speak of two squadrons of men doing great battle, in Canada's most populated city, with the winning squadron wearing only blue and white, raising a large silver chalice in great celebration.  

Phew...it was TB.

Edited by Windoe
6 hours ago, Windoe said:

The prophecies of 2020 speak of two squadrons of men doing great battle, in Canada's most populated city, with the winning squadron wearing only blue and white, raising a large silver chalice in great celebration.  

Phew...it was TB.

And to think the Canadiens gave up on Kucherov.

16 hours ago, Windoe said:

Phew...it was TB.

:4224:

47 minutes ago, CANADIENS27 said:

NHL.com.  Las Vegas has signed goaltender Robin Lehner to a 5 year $25 million contract.  

Vegas must have a deal To send Fleury somewhere - $12M in goalies - very hab like as we have $14.3M in cap room allocated to our tenders 

• H_T_L locked this topic