The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Rest of the NHL

1 hour ago, arpem-can said:

Now that Toronto has signed Simmonds to a 1yr $1.5 mill contract I'm really happy Montreal didn't sign him 

Exactly- the guy can’t skate and is simply a slug in the front of the net on a power play. I can’t wait for the “assassin” to slam him 

3 hours ago, claremont said:

Exactly- the guy can’t skate and is simply a slug in the front of the net on a power play. I can’t wait for the “assassin” to slam him 

was briefly watching "Tim and Sid " ( not a habit for me ) ..Sid was blasting Montreal for the Anderson contract and that he only scored 1 goal last year ...Tim was more like he was hurt and only played 26 games and had 27 the year before .I thought the contract was excessive but now that Montreal has been inactive on Free Agent " frenzy "and not making irrational moves I might be more in a wait and see mode ...when hockey hopefully returns to normal this contract might look a lot better ...there's still the possibility for trades and the season after all won't start till January ....

32 minutes ago, CANADIENS27 said:

NHL.com.  Detroit goaltender Thomas Greiss has agreed to a two year contract.  

30 minutes ago, CANADIENS27 said:

NHL.com.  Edmonton goaltender Mike Smith has agreed to a one year $2 million contract.  

29 minutes ago, CANADIENS27 said:

NHL.com.  Nashville has signed forward Nick Cousins to a two year $3 million contract.  

29 minutes ago, CANADIENS27 said:

NHL.com.  Minnesota has signed forward Jordan Greenway has signed a two year $4.2 million contract.  

You realize we have a UFA thread where all of this is now old news,,,, right??

24 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Yes but now it’s official.

I suppose. I guess some members don't realize we need to read every post in here no matter how mundane. It just sucks as a volunteer, to have to read the same stuff a second and sometimes third time. We don't have the option of using the ignore feature.:rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

I suppose. I guess some members don't realize we need to read every post in here no matter how mundane. It just sucks as a volunteer, to have to read the same stuff a second and sometimes third time. We don't have the option of using the ignore feature.:rolleyes:

I think Canadiens27 is after Kinot's post count lead. :lol:

• H_T_L locked this topic