The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Thu, Dec 7 7:30 PM ET Calgary @ Montreal RDS TSN2 Sportsnet West TSN 690 Radio

habs_93

David Ridditch gets the call for the Flames. Never heard of him. After doing some investigating,,, this his his 3rd NHL game,,, with a 3.04 GAA, and a SV% of .875. which means he will probably stone us. 

I " heard somewhere" that JD is a game time decision. 

^^ JD practiced this morning, but only 4 players were on the ice. Speculation is that he likely won't play, but to be determined. Weber is also a gametime decision, but speculation on that is that since Mete practiced, he is likely the odd man out, with Jerabek getting re-inserted.

Tkachuk just finished his hearing for the spear on Martin last night and a verdict will be issued soon as to whether he is playing tonight. I suspect he will get a fine only, although he was recently suspended in November, so maybe he gets hit harder as a repeat offender... doubt it.

Weber confirmed in. JD confirmed out. Jerabek in for Mete, who has been playing well... I still don't get why Alzner isn't sitting. He's the worst defenceman by a country mile.

Calgary is missing Tkachuk and Jagr, and with Rittich in for Smith, I'll call a 4-3 Habs win. Goals for Hudon, Pacioretty, Plekanec, and Petry!

Good news (I hope). This afternoon I mistakenly punched in 617 on my cable,,,, and it came up RDSH. So,,,,,, I'm crossing my fingers that I will get to see the game in "real" time. I have the pregame on now. :) I can understand "some" French hockey speak :P .  No more tricks from Ted and HRF  :6416:

2 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Good news (I hope). This afternoon I mistakenly punched in 617 on my cable,,,, and it came up RDSH. So,,,,,, I'm crossing my fingers that I will get to see the game in "real" time. I have the pregame on now. :) I can understand "some" French hockey speak :P .  No more tricks from Ted and HRF  :6416:

They'll black it out. Sorry to burst your bubble.