The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Weather in your area

39 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Just finished shoveling for the sixth time this weekend. We got a whole winters worth of snow in one weekend.

That's why they invented snowblowers. :lol:

7 hours ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Yes we had a good ol’ fashion Colorado low come through. It’s actually still coming through till sometime tomorrow.

Shovelled ten times since Saturday night.

Making up for lost time. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Clues said:

It's beautiful out today! Took my youngest nephew on a walk earlier and was able to actually unbutton my jacket without freezing to death. 

Same here. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

First little blast of winter and of course the morons fail to adjust to road conditions. Two major accidents within 100 feet of each other on opposite sides. You put snow tires on these idiots cars and they think their invincible. Another one on the service road took out about 8 sections of fence a kilometer down. How do these turds get a license?

4 hours ago, H_T_L said:

First little blast of winter and of course the morons fail to adjust to road conditions. Two major accidents within 100 feet of each other on opposite sides. You put snow tires on these idiots cars and they think their invincible. Another one on the service road took out about 8 sections of fence a kilometer down. How do these turds get a license?

Talked to a friend (about 1 1/2  mile away), around 6 tonight, and they had about 4 inches,,,I had about 1 inch. My daughter ran into some black ice coming home from work. 

Edited by kinot-2
7 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Talked to a friend (about 1 1/2  mile away), around 6 tonight, and they had about 4 inches,,,I had about 1 inch. My daughter ran into some black ice coming home from work. 

We ended up with less then 2 inches. Not even going to shovel it because it's suppose to rain.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, H_T_L said:

First major storm of the winter. Gotta dust off the shovel.<_<

:4224: Sucks to be you. Move to an apt. :P

2 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Just make sure you keep all the snow in your area, OR ELSE I'LL SIC KINOT ON YA!!!!!!!

you're not getting me to do your dirty work.