The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Weather in your area

Holy carp,,,, it's actually raining here. The weatherman has been calling for rain at least one to two times a week for the last 2 months without a drop. They actually got one right. I may have to cut my grass again soon.

53 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

HOT HOT HOT 🥵!!!

Quit your bellyaching!!!

A thermometer at Death Valley's Furnace Creek in the Southern California desert has soared to 54.4 C (130 F), the highest global temperature in more than a century, the U.S. National Weather Service (NWS) said.

• 2 weeks later...

Rain,,,,,,,,,,,LOTS OF IT!!!! Branches down, tornado watches, traffic lights out, and idiot drivers not knowing what to do when the signals are out  :wut2:

Edited by kinot-2
5 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Rain,,,,,,,,,,,LOTS OF IT!!!! Branches down, tornado watches, traffic lights out, and idiot drivers not knowing what to do when the signals are out  :wut2:

Sucks to be you!!!!!:4224:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well..

After loaning the guy 1300 a month for like 6 or 7 months when he went out of a job and bankrupt after the great recession and then giving him 9200 to help him start up a business he got for a dollar and paying him 50 dollars an hour when he walked off his job again this year while he used caulk instead of primer on the house and then decided to prime over the caulk, I mean how much time can you waste and be stupid at the same time, leaving my house with blotches from stem to stern it got too cold to paint, but as luck has it it is warming up and I have an entire week to paint and repaint,  but still by definition it isn't Indian Summer. Who made up that definition anyhow?

On 11/1/2020 at 9:38 PM, habs1952 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW.

It's gone  :freu1:, so you don't have to be concerned about me. :frech1:

• 3 weeks later...

It's a snow day, about 4 inches of wet snow. I think I'll go out and build a snowball. :freu1:

Hmmmm, looks like Kingston is getting some snow too. They had better get out their snowshovels. :4224:

Edited by kinot-2
13 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

It's a snow day, about 4 inches of wet snow. I think I'll go out and build a snowball. :freu1:

Hmmmm, looks like Kingston is getting some snow too. They had better get out their snowshovels. :4224:

LOL.....it has already melted! :6416:

18 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I only got rain.:frech1:

6 hours ago, habs1952 said:

LOL.....it has already melted! :6416:

Probably from all the hot air there. :P

1 hour ago, H_T_L said:

I only got rain.:frech1:

Rain is worse than snow. With rain you get wet, with snow, you can build things. :)

1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

Rain is worse than snow. With rain you get wet, with snow, you can build things. :)

We'll be waiting with bated breath to see pics of the snowballs you've built. Don't let your mittens get wet!

15 hours ago, habs1952 said:

We'll be waiting with bated breath to see pics of the snowballs you've built. Don't let your mittens get wet!

They were "right there" yesterday, I swear. 

IMG_0398.JPG

2 hours ago, habs1952 said:

^^^^^^^^^^LOL......sure they were:rolleyes:

Geez, if I had known that you wouldn't trust my word, then I would have taken pics of them. Next time I will. :frech1: