The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

1:00 PM ET Ottawa @ Montreal SN, RDS, 690 TSN Radio

kinot-2

Habs have actually started to produce some NHL ready youngsters from recent drafts... Hudon, Lehkonen, Scherbak, and Mete to go along with AG and BG... the problem is that they're all wingers (and one D man). When's the last time the Habs drafted a top 6 center? Plekanec presumably. Nothing in a long time.

Just now, BigTed3 said:

Habs have actually started to produce some NHL ready youngsters from recent drafts... Hudon, Lehkonen, Scherbak, and Mete to go along with AG and BG... the problem is that they're all wingers (and one D man). When's the last time the Habs drafted a top 6 center? Plekanec presumably. Nothing in a long time.

There's a lot riding on the Poehling and Ikonen picks, although I have a strange feeling Ikonen will be converted to a winger before all is said and done.

5 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

I think McCarran was supposed to be that big C. 

2 minutes ago, Walrus_26 said:

I see we're trading in the Panther for a Sherman.

Never send an overblown armoured car when you need a real tank.

#whowantstowinthelotteryanyway

Maybe the extra cap is for a new paint job at the Bell. Ever think of that?:4322:

2 minutes ago, Walrus_26 said:

I see we're trading in the Panther for a Sherman.

Never send an overblown armoured car when you need a real tank.

#whowantstowinthelotteryanyway

If we're gonna tank,,,,I want an Abrams M-1A1. :)