Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
H_T_L

Politics

284 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Commerce secretary Wilbur Ross has said he doesn't understand why federal workers are turning to food banks and they should get a loan.  How will they repay the loan, with grapefruits?  

 

 

Ross is filthy rich. Maybe he should lend the workers the money interest free. The moron.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, when does Canada get its $75 billion wall paid for by the US taxpayer? And just wait until people can't go to the beach on either coast of the US because their wall is blocking them. And what about Alaska, Hawaii and the US Virgin Islands? Of course Puerto Rico will be the last to get their wall.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hilarious part i hear is about the reports of hundreds of migrants climbing over existing barriers with ladders or digging tunnels to cross over. Some of those Trump supporters are still touting that walls work regardless. NEWSFLASH!!!!,,,, if somebody wants in bad enough, it won't be a wall that stops them. 

What a joke this has turned into. Now i'm reading that the airways are at risk because the air traffic controllers aren't reporting for work and equipment that's breaking down is not being repaired. I guess it's going to take a tragic event to wake these morons up. Who's going to own up to that? We know it won't be Mr. Pass The Buck Trump.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most ironic part about all of this is that most illegal immigrants into the US come through airports.  Airports that are staffed by TSA agents who are no longer being paid...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most secure wall the Americans have is the one surrounding Trump's brain. There is no breaching that one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, H_T_L said:

The hilarious part i hear is about the reports of hundreds of migrants climbing over existing barriers with ladders or digging tunnels to cross over. Some of those Trump supporters are still touting that walls work regardless. NEWSFLASH!!!!,,,, if somebody wants in bad enough, it won't be a wall that stops them. 

What a joke this has turned into. Now i'm reading that the airways are at risk because the air traffic controllers aren't reporting for work and equipment that's breaking down is not being repaired. I guess it's going to take a tragic event to wake these morons up. Who's going to own up to that? We know it won't be Mr. Pass The Buck Trump.

I can't believe ALL the federal workers haven't just walked out en masse. Could they be waiting for Super Bowl weekend? I'd love to see it!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

I can't believe ALL the federal workers haven't just walked out en masse. Could they be waiting for Super Bowl weekend? I'd love to see it!

It's because they're being promised back pay. Doesn't help pay the bills for those living paycheck to paycheck but it's that hope it ends soon that keeps them reporting i suppose.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Ross is filthy rich. Maybe he should lend the workers the money interest free. The moron.

Further proof Trump has a team of morons.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roger Stone was arrested this morning and will be arraigned Tuesday.  He has stated he will not testify against Trump.  

 

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Roger Stone was arrested this morning and will be arraigned Tuesday.  He has stated he will not testify against Trump.  

 

 

 

 

Obviously they are hiding something.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Report:  Cost of shutdown greater than cost of border wall.  Trump will probably be saying see, I told you.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stone is facing seven charges, five of them making false statements, one of witness tampering.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

White House has not ruled out a pardon for Roger Stone.  Press secretary Sarah Sanders has already denied this possibility.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump's comrades better hope Trump isn't impeached first.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:22 AM, Manatee-X said:

The most ironic part about all of this is that most illegal immigrants into the US come through airports.  Airports that are staffed by TSA agents who are no longer being paid...

Another thing Trump conveniently forgets is most illegal immigrants caught in the U.S. are those who overstayed their visas.  

 

 

Edited by CANADIENS27
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump has also slammed Intel personnel as naïve when it comes to Isis, Syria, and North Korea.  He continues to expose his ignorance.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is now threatening to pull out of a nuclear arms treaty with Russia saying they are not complying with the terms.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is gonna destroy in 4 years what has been accomplished by successive US governments in the last 100 years.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Federal prosecutors have issued subpoenas concerning the Trump Inauguration Committee.  Charges include money laundering.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump continues to call for an end to the investigation on his presidency and has dug in on the wall and Russia.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another government shutdown looms as talks a broken down.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is not happy with the compromise deal with border wall, but is reportedly leaning toward signing it.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Trump is not happy with the compromise deal with border wall, but is reportedly leaning toward signing it.  

 

 

What a deal maker! Each time negotiates with the Democrats he gets less and less!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently, the Quebec news media have a different take on what's going on with the SNC Lavalin screw-up. 

Here's what the Calgary Herald had to say re this whole mess.

"In the ongoing debate over the prosecution of SNC-Lavalin and what kind of “pressure” was put on ex-justice minister Jody Wilson-Raybould to prevent it, the pundit classes of Quebec and the rest of Canada are singing different song."

https://calgaryherald.com/news/politics/heres-what-quebecs-francophone-pundits-are-saying-about-jody-wilson-raybould-and-snc-lavalin/wcm/f872adaa-e09b-4e94-a976-ec4a147e57a4

BTW, Lavalin stock dropped almost in half from a high of $61 to a low of around $32 in just a few days. 

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51819941_10216267875441754_9061569550683734016_n (1).jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.