Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
H_T_L

Politics

1,154 posts in this topic

Well kinot,,,,,, $300.00 extra dollars to spend. Have fun.

Boris Johnson has taken the lead in warning of the consequences of reopening too, something you'll never see Trump do.  

2000 former officials have now called for Attorney General William Barr to resign.  

Trump is supporting Tesla CEO Elon Musk's threat to move his company out of California.  Should we be surprised?  

14 hours ago, H_T_L said:

It's coming just in time to buy the new whippersnipper I've got my eye on!!!

19 hours ago, H_T_L said:

That barely pays for my monthly liquor bill. :5210:

4 hours ago, habs1952 said:

It's coming just in time to buy the new whippersnipper I've got my eye on!!!

That's one expensive weed-whacker. :4845:

4 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

That's one expensive weed-whacker. :4845:

The new battery powered ones ain't cheap like your cheap booze! :)

On 5/12/2020 at 9:54 PM, H_T_L said:

It's not in my bank account. I'll believe it when I see it. 

97588564_2304332356539313_4300668452768579584_n.jpg

Anthony Fauci warns of risks of reopening too soon.  Trump slams Fauci saying he's playing all sides of the equation and his answer is not acceptable (to his reelection chances).  Trump conveniently forgets anyone who doesn't cowtow to him gets fired.  

Trump has also claimed death toll numbers are overinflated while Fauci says the opposite.  It's not hard to see why Trump makes such claims.  Attempts to undermine the experts will only further expose Trump's true goals - his reelection.  

Rick Bright testified before Congress warning of a dark winter if a plan for the virus is not implemented soon.  He also accused the Trump Administration of ignoring warnings and not having a master plan (not hard to believe) for dealing with the impending crisis.  Trump responded by calling Bright a disgruntled employee.  HHS secretary Alex Azar called Bright's testimony baseless and not holding water.  You have to wonder what threat Trump made to Azar.  

So, now Trudeau is saying to buy Canadian. Just a thought,,,,,,, how about starting with all that oil in Alberta instead of the oil from Saudi Arabia? 

Trump has announced Operation Warp Speed with the goal of a vaccine by the end of the year.  With two of the team members coming from the business world, there has to be concern Trump is employing a quack team.  Real goal - insure his reelection.  

Former president Barack Obama has taken the dispute with Trump a step further by saying no one in the White House is pretending to be in charge.  Obama just state publicly what everyone else already knows.  

Trump's response - Obama was grossly incompetent.  

Eric Trump has called the pandemic a cooked up Democratic hoax that will go away after the election.  

Trump:  New stimulus bill is dead on arrival.  

3 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Eric Trump has called the pandemic a cooked up Democratic hoax that will go away after the election.  

Many, many years ago in the beautiful gardens built in Rome in the Monti district Caligula met with the Jewish delegation from Alexandria and decided that they weren't really knaves but fools for not seeing he was a god and worshiping him...Eric Trump should die worse than we did to the Japanese and his father is not far behind.

Trump now says he has been taking hydroxychloroquine.  We should not be surprised if this is a ploy to sucker people into taking it.  That way he can blame someone else and people won't be around to vote against him.  

As for the protests over the lockdown, we should not have been surprised resentment against the elite being at the root of it.  Trump will continue to have no problems inciting insurrection as long as he has ability to exploit this resentment.  

4 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Trump now says he has been taking hydroxychloroquine.  We should not be surprised if this is a ploy to sucker people into taking it.  That way he can blame someone else and people won't be around to vote against him.  

Probably another lie. I don't think any doctor in his/her right mind would prescribe it for him. The AMA would probably put that doctor out of business.

22 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

As for the protests over the lockdown, we should not have been surprised resentment against the elite being at the root of it.  Trump will continue to have no problems inciting insurrection as long as he has ability to exploit this resentment.  

Yeah but I was surprised at the age of 13 or so to find out New Orleans had no curfew..

19 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Probably another lie. I don't think any doctor in his/her right mind would prescribe it for him. The AMA would probably put that doctor out of business.

Trump has now called the CDC study on hydroxychloroquine a phony study and an enemy Trump statement.  No surprise since he has a financial interest.  

Apparently, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was using a staff member to walk his dog and do his laundry and dishes.  Trump conveniently took care of this inspector general.