Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
H_T_L

Politics

1,152 posts in this topic

Michael Cohen has admitted to violating campaign finance laws in relation to a payment to Stormy Daniels.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By now everyone has heard of the Quebec woman asking Trudeau, "“When does Ottawa plan to reimburse the $146 million dollars that Quebec spent on Canada’s illegal migrants?”. Trudeau's reply: "In a video posted online, Trudeau can be heard telling the woman her racism isn't welcome." Now, the mayor of Toronto city hall has asked the federal gov't for money to help them cover the costs of accommodating the influx of illegal immigrants. Would they (Toronto city hall), be not considered racists as well (according to Trudeau)? 

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Can Trump pardon himself? :ph34r:

Trump praising Manafort for not "breaking" tells you right there Trump participated in criminal activity. Ditto for calling Cohen a "rat". One also needs to wonder how much criminal activity Trump was involved in as a private citizen/real estate developer. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Trump praising Manafort for not "breaking" tells you right there Trump participated in criminal activity. Ditto for calling Cohen a "rat". One also needs to wonder how much criminal activity Trump was involved in as a private citizen/real estate developer. 

Trump has known the entire time collusion is the least of his worries.  It wouldn't a surprise if he's hiding some money laundering or some other financial scheme.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump has now gone so far as to say Cohen's illegal activities are not a crime.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Former CBS anchor Dan Rather has labeled Team Trump A Flock of Felons.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Former CBS anchor Dan Rather has labeled Team Trump A Flock of Felons.  

 

 

Reminds me of the old mobster days where the guy surrounds himself with lowlifes and hitmen. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Republicans are nothing but a bunch of eunuchs. Bunch of cowards.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump still does not regret his 2015 on Senator McCain.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump also continues to escalate his attack on Attorney General Sessions saying he doesn't understand the Department of Justice and that he should be going after Trump's political enemies.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2018 at 8:12 AM, CANADIENS27 said:

Senator John McCain has died at age 81.  

 

 

Shane Doan is a pallbearer.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was watching the news today and Trudeau was at a mall making an announcement. I noticed that of all the people around him (about 20 or so), 95% of them were women snapping pics. Seems curly hair is an attraction. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I was watching the news today and Trudeau was at a mall making an announcement. I noticed that of all the people around him (about 20 or so), 95% of them were women snapping pics. Seems curly hair is an attraction. 

And I'll bet the Lieberals bussed those women in.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump and the Mexican president basically to told Freeland and Trudeau to "Go and stand in the corner and watch "real" negotiators work. We'll get to you when we feel like it". 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Trump and the Mexican president basically to told Freeland and Trudeau to "Go and stand in the corner and watch "real" negotiators work. We'll get to you when we feel like it". 

That's funny. LOL. Mexico and Trump can't even figure out who's gonna pay for the wall.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump now suggests comments he has made on tape aren't real.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is now threatening to exclude Canada from the trade deal if it doesn't accede to demands.  It sounds like Trump is trying to pull off the art of screwing people over.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Trump is now threatening to exclude Canada from the trade deal if it doesn't accede to demands.  It sounds like Trump is trying to pull off the art of screwing people over.  

 

 

He's been doing that his whole business life. It just kills him that countries aren't buckling to his every whim. Canada doesn't have much bargaining power so they may just have to hope to survive the next two years and bite the bullet for now. This guy truly believes he's the best thing since sliced bread and every body will eventually bow to the mighty Trump.  Never saw anybody so into himself. I just don't understand why it bothers him so much when somebody openly shows they don't like him. He has more then enough love for himself to cancel out a whole planet of Trump haters.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, H_T_L said:

He's been doing that his whole business life. It just kills him that countries aren't buckling to his every whim. Canada doesn't have much bargaining power so they may just have to hope to survive the next two years and bite the bullet for now. This guy truly believes he's the best thing since sliced bread and every body will eventually bow to the mighty Trump.  Never saw anybody so into himself. I just don't understand why it bothers him so much when somebody openly shows they don't like him. He has more then enough love for himself to cancel out a whole planet of Trump haters.

It's time for us to stand up to the Trumptard and get us some nukes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, habs1952 said:

It's time for us to stand up to the Trumptard and get us some nukes.

Naw. Just build a wall and make them pay for it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, H_T_L said:

He's been doing that his whole business life. It just kills him that countries aren't buckling to his every whim. Canada doesn't have much bargaining power so they may just have to hope to survive the next two years and bite the bullet for now. This guy truly believes he's the best thing since sliced bread and every body will eventually bow to the mighty Trump.  Never saw anybody so into himself. I just don't understand why it bothers him so much when somebody openly shows they don't like him. He has more then enough love for himself to cancel out a whole planet of Trump haters.

His ego won't allow him to acknowledge Putin has Trump bowing to him.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump has reported withheld 100,000+ pages of documents concerning the Brett Kavanaugh nomination.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.