Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
H_T_L

Politics

1,208 posts in this topic

Trump has now reopened Alaska to mining over the objections of environmental groups and indigenous people.  

Hurricane Hanna has hit landfall while Trump continues to play golf.  

Trump continues to skirt accountability on Russian bounties.  Some interviewers have not pressed Trump on this issue.  It becomes more disturbing by the minute.  

Biden continues to widen his lead in the polls.  But Trump isn't worried, he'll probably find a way to cancel the election.  

Trump's national security has tested positive for the virus and Trump continues to pressure states to reopen.  

Trump continues to promote hydroxochloroquine despite its proven ineffectiveness.  

Trump has praised a doctor who spoke of alien DNA.  This statement raises further questions about Trump's state of mind.  

Trump is now floating the idea of delaying the election.  It further exposes his standing the polls and could be a precursor for trying to cancel the election.  There are no lengths he won't go to stay in office.  

The U.S. post office may close offices ahead of the election in light of mail in ballot proposal.  The new postmaster general is a major Trump donor, so this shouldn't come as a surprise.  

Dr. Deborah Birx has said the corona virus has became widespread.  Trump responded by calling her pathetic.  

Part of the corona virus relief will reportedly be used to remodel the White House West Wing.  More Trump corruption at work.  

108301904_10163843203560577_7104464515210456072_n.jpg

Trump defends his Tulsa rally by touting TV ratings.  Should we have been surprised?  

Trump also says the Pandemic is what it is.  Nothing like washing his hands of it, is there?  

Trump endorses mail-in ballots for Florida while saying Nevada is unprepared.  Why is Florida's system so much better than Nevada's besides the fact Florida's governor is a Republican?  

Facebook and Twitter have removed a Trump post claiming children are basically immune from the virus.  The surprise is that Trump hasn't immediately threatened to take down Facebook and Twitter.  

6 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Trump endorses mail-in ballots for Florida while saying Nevada is unprepared.  Why is Florida's system so much better than Nevada's besides the fact Florida's governor is a Republican?  

That idiot is all over the map with his statements.

Posted (edited)

155,000 dead

" it is what it is " , do you think he cares  . And I think he will get re elected

Edited by Regis22

14 minutes ago, Regis22 said:

155,000 dead

" it is what it is " , do you think he cares  . And I think he will get re elected

Said it multiple times and i too think he's getting re elected. Lots of people saying no way they're voting for him because they don't want to be seen as morons in the polling, but privately they intend to check his name on the ballot. Biden intends to have a black woman as a running mate and i don't see that choice flying in the US. He's a fragile old man that many fear won't last the 4 years in office and no way would they want to see a female black president step in. I just don't believe the majority of US citizens are ready for that. 

5 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Said it multiple times and i too think he's getting re elected. Lots of people saying no way they're voting for him because they don't want to be seen as morons in the polling, but privately they intend to check his name on the ballot. Biden intends to have a black woman as a running mate and i don't see that choice flying in the US. He's a fragile old man that many fear won't last the 4 years in office and no way would they want to see a female black president step in. I just don't believe the majority of US citizens are ready for that. 

I think he'll be gone but if he wins they can hold his inauguration in Yo Semite National Park! They can even invite the King of Thighland(Thailand).

15 hours ago, H_T_L said:

And if all else fails, he'll find a way to claim the election was rigged.  The only way Trump leaves is feet first.  

Trump is now claiming a vaccine will be ready before the election.  

Trump calls rally at Bedminster Golf Club at peaceful protest and calls the media bringers of fake news.  How's that for another double standard?  

Trump signs executive order extending unemployment benefits, a move meant to defund Medicare and Social Security.  Trump says he will eliminate payroll tax if elected.  

15 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Trump signs executive order extending unemployment benefits, a move meant to defund Medicare and Social Security.  Trump says he will eliminate payroll tax if elected.  

More BS.