Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
H_T_L

Politics

193 posts in this topic

Another reason to get rid of the GGs office. When Clarkson was in office, she was a Globe trotter on our dime. 

 

https://www.macleans.ca/opinion/former-governors-general-are-billing-canadians-and-we-deserve-to-know-the-details/

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Another reason to get rid of the GGs office. When Clarkson was in office, she was a Globe trotter on our dime. 

 

https://www.macleans.ca/opinion/former-governors-general-are-billing-canadians-and-we-deserve-to-know-the-details/

Politicians are all the same. They don't see the problem of wasting taxpayer money.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Well......General Motors wants to buyout 18,000 employees so they'll all be looking for a job.

More Trump enablers to bail him out?  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The election race is winding down and Trump continues to use anti-immigration rhetoric to distract people from the real issues.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CANADIENS27 said:

The election race is winding down and Trump the Bone Spur in Chief continues to use anti-immigration rhetoric to distract people from the real issues.  

 

 

Fixed it for ya.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Fixed it for ya.

Or Tweeter in chief.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Or Tweeter in chief.  

 

 

Cheeto in chief.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CNN projecting that the Dems will control the HoR. 

If that happens, the sales of guns will skyrocket. 

Trump: "The election results are fake".

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know it's the media's fault he didn't win every single seat. How could anybody not vote for the movie star?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump has wasted no time firing Attorney General Jeff Sessions, so you know what that means.  How soon do Rod Rosenstein and Bob Mueller follow?  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump also wasted no time trashing CNN's Jim Acosta calling him irresponsible and trashing NBC's Peter Alexander for coming to the defense of Acosta.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump has appointed Matt Whitaker, a crony, acting Attorney General.  Whitaker has been a frequent critic of the Mueller investigation and has called Mueller's appointment ridiculous.  He has already been caught up in a scandal.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is now saying he doesn't know Matt Whitaker 29 days after saying he is a "great guy."  Another attempt by Trump to cover his tracks.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya know, I'm big on Remembrance Day (in Canada). But tonight I watched a news clip of Trudeau walking amongst  the graves of fallen soldiers at Vimy Ridge. Not once, did he even pause to stop at a grave to acknowledge the gravestone of a fallen soldier. That pisses me off. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Ya know, I'm big on Remembrance Day (in Canada). But tonight I watched a news clip of Trudeau walking amongst  the graves of fallen soldiers at Vimy Ridge. Not once, did he even pause to stop at a grave to acknowledge the gravestone of a fallen soldier. That pisses me off. 

At least Trudeau showed up. The damp weather irritated Trumps bone spurs and he cancelled his cemetary visit. LOL. Quite the insult when you picture the conditions under which all those soldiers died. Actually, it's disgusting.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, habs1952 said:

At least Trudeau showed up. The damp weather irritated Trumps bone spurs and he cancelled his cemetary visit. LOL. Quite the insult when you picture the conditions under which all those soldiers died. Actually, it's disgusting.

This. This guy is an insult to the world. The Europeans have it right flying that baby Trump.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump even went so far as to sneer at Macron while he was giving his speech denouncing nationalism.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

46155817_1961774957248606_8251699294600429568_n.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.