The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Politics

H_T_L

15 hours ago, habs1952 said:

The Clown in Chief opines American wine is better than French wine because it looks better. You can't make this stuff up. 

I always buy wine that looks good. Of course the shape of the bottle counts too. :rolleyes:

This is a perfect opportunity for politicians in the US to make a plea for Americans to show their support for the gunned down victims from this weekend by turning in one of their guns at a local police station for destruction. Highly doubt they would surrender ALL their guns, but at least it would send a small message to the NRA and the politicians who support them. As a human being I trust a lot would make that gesture. Who knows,,, it might even snowball.

On 8/5/2019 at 7:44 PM, H_T_L said:

This is a perfect opportunity for politicians in the US to make a plea for Americans to show their support for the gunned down victims from this weekend by turning in one of their guns at a local police station for destruction. Highly doubt they would surrender ALL their guns, but at least it would send a small message to the NRA and the politicians who support them. As a human being I trust a lot would make that gesture. Who knows,,, it might even snowball.

If they want to put a dent in the mass shootings, they will need to change their behavior.  What do minority groups expect when they complain about being treated like insects and rodents when they hand out the same treatment to white outsiders when they air grievances of their own?  That's the main reason Trump got elected.  

• H_T_L locked this topic