Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Cooking tips


archey
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

At least try this once to see if you like it.

Soak the onions to be sautéed in milk for even 3 minutes. When you throw em in the hot oil you can even leave some of the milk there. 

I throw em on top of chicken with melted provolone..Wow.

So simple and realllllly good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/9/2021 at 1:18 PM, HabsRuleForever said:

I’m hungry!

Well....Like every sax player in the world including me tries to say: Stop standing on your upper lip, sit down and eat you rascal...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Made beef soup last night. 9 Soup bones + 16 cans of beef broth, 4 Lbs. boneless beef, 1 bad of noodles, and other ingredients. 

It made 16 tubs of soup. 5 for me, 5 for daughter, and 6 for wife. :)

 

 

IMG_0496.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Made beef soup last night. 9 Soup bones + 16 cans of beef broth, 4 Lbs. boneless beef, 1 bad of noodles, and other ingredients. 

It made 16 tubs of soup. 5 for me, 5 for daughter, and 6 for wife. :)

 

 

IMG_0496.JPG

Looks nice!

But did you take a photo with a normal camera and then print that photo to take a photo from the photo with your smartphone (wondering about the date at the bottom left)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LenPa said:

Looks nice!

But did you take a photo with a normal camera and then print that photo to take a photo from the photo with your smartphone (wondering about the date at the bottom left)?

Normal camera. Took the pic on Sat. July 31. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Ok. Don;t laugh.. I tried pasta al bouro.or with butter whatever..with chopped canned apricots some pepper, garlic, paprika and a few red pepper flakes.. Wasn't bad..In fact was pretty good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, archey said:

Ok. Don;t laugh.. I tried pasta al bouro.or with butter whatever..with chopped canned apricots some pepper, garlic, paprika and a few red pepper flakes.. Wasn't bad..In fact was pretty good.

:4224:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...